Spurs thread 2020/21

I only saw the second half but Spurs were pitiful, especially defensively. How the hell does Dier get a game for them? Liverpool toyed with them.
Been saying that about diet for ages, he is utter shite but a big thug maureen loves him. Fuck spura anyway,

Just pissed off that they didn’t put up more of a fight. Maureen is a joke. After Kane went off, Son couldn’t be bothered.
Spurs being Spursy again!

It was only a few weeks ago that the media were blowing smoke up their arses and saying how wrong everyone was for writing off Maureen and what a genius Levy was for appointing him.

Just behind the Rags and Dippers and on a level with the self-entitled Tarquins of clubs I can't stand.

Deluded, gobby, self-entitled bitter fans who kick off every time they come to our place.

Shame the Dippers won tonight but it's a great consolation knowing it's at Spurs expense.

One league cup in 30 years for a club that has spent more than many clubs who have won more in the same time yet they're still perceived by many as a well run club and a model for others to follow.

2f6ff03e35fcdb3ffe03b19f8f966879.jpg

Probably just a media shitstir, but it looks like Mourinho meltdown's starting to creep it's ugly head early.

Son scores that big chance and the defence/keeper are like the Welsh guards in Zulu dawn against us rather than the after you Claude Esq keystone Cops stuff we saw today.

Liverpool's first goal was the type they usually always concede in the last minute at Anfield to lose the game. A cock up by the defence and keeper to leave a tap in. Incredible how often it happens.

I only saw the second half but Spurs were pitiful, especially defensively. How the hell does Dier get a game for them? Liverpool toyed with them.

Dier plays because we have bought all the centre backs. And sometimes we play three at once. Because we can.

I don’t generally watch Spurs matches, but I did last night. I was shocked how poor they were, absolutely dreadful. That stadium is a wonderful stage, but crap negative football is not much of a show. Levy must look at what Jose earns and weep.

And that folks is Mourinho for you.

A Liverpool team our of form and short of goals with Fabinho added to the injury list and Spurs go and let them run the game. Wonderful.

Matip gets injured and they still don't take it to them.

Sorry Spuds but no league title playing like that. It is odd because when they play us I feel they have a gameplan and execute it pretty well. Against Liverpool they were clueless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.