Spurs thread 2020/21

Kane goal scoring is up there with the best he is coming up to 28 now has ankle injuries every season, this won’t improve over the next few years either! Also I feel Levy will think it’s the right time to cash in on him! Personally with all that I wouldn’t want our club to pay more than 99m for him if they want him.

Kane goal scoring is up there with the best he is coming up to 28 now has ankle injuries every season, this won’t improve over the next few years either! Also I feel Levy will think it’s the right time to cash in on him! Personally with all that I wouldn’t want our club to pay more than 99m for him if they want him.
would prefer son than Kane.

Kane is a world class striker. A few people are in complete denial I think.

anyhow, reports Aurier had a big bust up with Jose and stormed out at half time. The downfall begins !

Kane is a world class striker. A few people are in complete denial I think.

anyhow, reports Aurier had a big bust up with Jose and stormed out at half time. The downfall begins !

He was at fault for the first goal so I imagine Mourinho laid into him at halftime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.