Spurs thread 2020/21

I wonder if he's going there with a view to being a part time keeper coach, maybe thinking further ahead in his life ?

That's a fair shout given he'll be 35 when his contract ends. I wonder if he be willing to come back to City as goalkeeping coach one day. I think he would but more time needs to pass and Pep needs to be long gone.

Have to say that this one has come out of the blue. No word of it until the last 24 hours. And it’s all about home grown quota.

There’s nothing wrong with LLoris. He was playing better than ever by the end of the season. He’s 33 - which isn’t especially old for a keeper. And he isn’t particularly injury prone. He’s also a much respected captain.

Michel Vorm was Spurs’ number three but Spurs needed to free up space for non home grown signings. Having a non home grown, third choice keeper is a waste. There are two young, home grown keepers in the squad but they will be better served by getting loans elsewhere in order to have a greater chance of getting game time and experience.

So signing Hart makes a lot of sense. I don’t know how good he is, or could be, now. I don’t know how much game time he will get. I guess that much will depend on the fitness of the other two. But at the very least, I think he’ll be great for the dressing room. A strong character; hugely experienced. Best of luck to him.

Injuries are still creeping in and he is still your team captain. Mourinho must of picked up on that already.

going to spurs as back up ????

ok money will be good but game time zero, i remember the other week when joe hart was talking about maybe going up to play in scotland and joe said its game time i need not sitting on the bench at my age ????

should have took a offer of game time and number one at a smaller club or lower leagues if he was really meaning what he was saying about getting games and playing every week

Injuries are still creeping in and he is still your team captain. Mourinho must of picked up on that already.

He hasn’t had an abnormal number of injuries.

He missed a large chunk of last season because of a dislocated elbow but that was an unfortunate one off - not evidence of chronic injury problems. He was in fantastic form after his return.

He hasn’t had an abnormal number of injuries.

He missed a large chunk of last season because of a dislocated elbow but that was an unfortunate one off - not evidence of chronic injury problems. He was in fantastic form after his return.

Age as well (although Hart is only a year younger but so far has remained injury free throughout his career). Mourinho is probaly wanting more assurance

Good luck to Joe, though, not *too much* luck given where he is going.

As others have said, it is sad to see his fall from grace. I suppose based on some of the whispers that came out right before and after he left us this perhaps should not be especially surprising, though.

That's a fair shout given he'll be 35 when his contract ends. I wonder if he be willing to come back to City as goalkeeping coach one day. I think he would but more time needs to pass and Pep needs to be long gone.
The notion of it is ridiculous. He was finished at City because he didnt know how to play the football the club wants. Why on earth would the club want him back as a coach to pass on those non abilities to the future players. Head wobblying sillyness to suggest it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.