Spurs thread 2020/21

I thought it was nailed on for Conte. For the talks to collapse this late in the day it must have been some insurmountable block that the two of them couldn't agree on, so I think it's safe to assume it was down to the money?
Both side will emerge blaming the other and it'll be back to the drawing board again.

I don't think it'll be too long before Conte's phone starts ringing, but I honestly cannot see any decent manager wanting to go to Spurs and work under Levy. Maybe the talk of Martinez will prove to be correct after all.

I thought it was nailed on for Conte. For the talks to collapse this late in the day it must have been some insurmountable block that the two of them couldn't agree on, so I think it's safe to assume it was down to the money?
Both side will emerge blaming the other and it'll be back to the drawing board again.

I don't think it'll be too long before Conte's phone starts ringing, but I honestly cannot see any decent manager wanting to go to Spurs and work under Levy. Maybe the talk of Martinez will prove to be correct after all.

I was always surprised by the Conte links. He's a coach who often falls out with the board and demands cash spent. Something that will never happen at Spurs.

Conte was still drunk when Levy contacted him over the spuds job, and on a drunken high he found himself looking at what he thought was the bestest looking girl in the room. Fortunately for him he sobered up before taking her to bed, and waking up with a fat monger the next day ! We have all been there at sometime or another, one day Conte will have a little chuckle to himself over it, while retelling the story to his golfing pals in the clubhouse.

What's Stuart Pearce doing these days?
Levy: "Stuart, I need a manager but I have to tell you that I'm selling Harry Kane to balance the books."
Pearce "That's alright Daniel. Scoring goals won't be a problem."
1622886453593.png

Pearce and Beanie on a free and Spurs are good to go.......Down

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.