Spurs thread 2020/21

This is an absolute car crash. Levy’s become a bit of a laughing stock.
I don’t know. It’s all about business for him so the later he leaves it for a manager, the more he saves. He then doesn’t have to go deep into the transfer market early, thus saving even more money.

Only expected for a business that builds a billion pound stadium but then waits for the sales to furnish it.

I don’t think the Spurs fans will be particularly happy if Martinez is indeed to become the new man. I get the impression they are looking for a sort of ‘glamour’ name, a headline filler, someone who thrives on being in the limelight, like Klipperty or Maureen, and Martinez isn’t like that - or at least he doesn’t come across as a celebrity-type man, anyway.
But the issue here is that the club is so starved of success they are thinking short term: it’s like they are saying ‘any manager will do as long as we get a trophy,‘ because they believe after the first one lots of others (trophies) will come along, but of course it isn’t like that.
Their squad is simply not good enough, and whoever comes in will have to use the current crop because there’s no way Levy will want to spend.

I see hard times ahead for Spurs.

I don’t think the Spurs fans will be particularly happy if Martinez is indeed to become the new man. I get the impression they are looking for a sort of ‘glamour’ name, a headline filler, someone who thrives on being in the limelight, like Klipperty or Maureen, and Martinez isn’t like that - or at least he doesn’t come across as a celebrity-type man, anyway.
But the issue here is that the club is so starved of success they are thinking short term: it’s like they are saying ‘any manager will do as long as we get a trophy,‘ because they believe after the first one lots of others (trophies) will come along, but of course it isn’t like that.
Their squad is simply not good enough, and whoever comes in will have to use the current crop because there’s no way Levy will want to spend.

Martinez the Belgium manager where did this suddenly come from,might be a short term fix he could maybe finally get them a trophy ( fa cup or league cup)but get relegated the same season..

Pulis; has to be, innit? If they can't nab him, then BFS.

Spurs fans, This Sunday from 10am - 6pm there's a Covid vaccination event taking place at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium for people aged 18 and over.
So get yourselves down there, and you'll finally see some shots going in..
really thought you were going to end with:
So get yourselves down there with your CV ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.