Spurs Thread - 2021/22

I know it's not a nice thing to say but it might be better in the long run if a few prominent idiots are forced to retire because of their stupidity. Might reduce the stragglers in the game and public at large refusing it.

Would be better if it was European players from reasonable backgrounds than Africans or South Americans with big family networks relying on their support.

Hopefully they will have enough sense that it can be avoided though.
What people tend to forget the vaccine doesn’t stop you getting covid but hopefully keeps you out of hospital and a drain on the NHS for bed space for others who have other urgent medical problems. That’s why everyone should be vaccinated mandatory to dilute this vicious virus.

Every time I watch a bit of Spurs, it’s only ever Son who looks even vaguely half decent.

What on earth is he doing at that club.

Imagine the heights he could’ve reached at somewhere like City.

It’s just him and 10 dickheads at Spurs.

Surprised me today. Thought they actually played really well. Could've put five goals in, at the least.

Send 200m for our teflon Harry. With the money, Conte should be able to knock United from the fourth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.