Spurs Thread - 2021/22

#THFC have announced pre-tax losses of £80.2million for the financial year ending June 2021, with total debts increasing from £605m to £706m.

#THFC have announced pre-tax losses of £80.2million for the financial year ending June 2021, with total debts increasing from £605m to £706m.

And it’s only going to get worse because interest rates will go up in the next 12 months! They are in deep shit.

And it’s only going to get worse because interest rates will go up in the next 12 months! They are in deep shit.
It would be nice if they went bust and were subsequently docked points!!
And were then relegated into the Championship.
I bet that smarmy **** Levy would be deeply regretting not snatching the £100 million that City offered for Kane.

Has Conte clicked he's been stitched up by Levy?

His reaction to last night's defeat by a group of Plumbers seems to make me think he's just clicked.

His confidence must have plunged after that defeat, especially as it's dawned on him he's only got a little bit of copper to spend.

Put that in your pipe Conte.

Reactions: mat
It would be nice if they went bust and were subsequently docked points!!
And were then relegated into the Championship.
I bet that smarmy **** Levy would be deeply regretting not snatching the £100 million that City offered for Kane.
He doesn't look like the master negotiator now does he? More like a bungling idiot. He has run up debts of £700m but still has time to stick the knife into well run clubs like City and try to block investment at Newcastle. His snide briefing to the press that "He wouldn't answer the phone to City" doesn't look so smart now. I believe City walked away the second Levy started the private briefings to his media pals and we won't go back for Kane. Karma is great.

He doesn't look like the master negotiator now does he? More like a bungling idiot. He has run up debts of £700m but still has time to stick the knife into well run clubs like City and try to block investment at Newcastle. His snide briefing to the press that "He wouldn't answer the phone to City" doesn't look so smart now. I believe City walked away the second Levy started the private briefings to his media pals and we won't go back for Kane. Karma is great.
Lovely jubbly.
FOYS !!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.