Spurs Thread - 2021/22

Saw this assume it’s accurate

Tottenham have become the first English club to be knocked out of each of the European Cups. That's the Champions League, the Cup Winners' Cup, UEFA Cup, Europa League, Intertoto Cup and Europa Conference League.

One for the trophy cabinet...
Spursy.

Not true. Their wins against us are usually statistical miracles where they get completely outplayed by us (excluding the unusual opening game of this season). They gave Liverpool a real good game here.
My point is they were up for it and worked very hard like they only usually do v us

@Moderating Team still thread banned from the kane thread for 'wumming' by saying he's fucking shit and only worth a fraction of the reported figures. I'm assuming I'm ok to call him shit and worth fuck all in this thread instead?
That will depend on who is bigging him up?
But I doubt anybody could justify a £100 million price tag, even before the season kicked off.

Saw this assume it’s accurate

Tottenham have become the first English club to be knocked out of each of the European Cups. That's the Champions League, the Cup Winners' Cup, UEFA Cup, Europa League, Intertoto Cup and Europa Conference League.

One for the trophy cabinet...
First to be knocked out on a Monday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.