Spurs Thread - 2023/24

They have a fantastic marketing department to cover for the business model of being cunts.

As others have said they take the piss out of everyone. No reason to get wound up by what they do.
They have a field day with Rangers up here. They show posts or tweets from them claiming they are back, the best, marvellous. Then we beat them and the same guys want every player flogged. It’s fucking hilarious. And more to come no diubt when we win the ieague. They will have plenty of ammo. If we win on Saturday, every player, coach and even the latest Messiah manager, will be told to GTF. The very same people a month ago could walk on water. It’s almost as if they deluded themselves regarding actual reality.

I’m here to help point out the flies in that ointment.

I do what I can.

Could have done with spurs drawing today! They still have a chance now of champions league! Villa have Liverpool next then crystal palace away!after spurrs playing us they go to Sheffield utd!

Well they need to convey this to their players and get full square behind us on Tuesday ;)
Didn’t we have a similar situation playing Everton when we were neck and neck with the Dippers. As soon as we’d kicked off Everton fans got right behind their team fior the full 90 minutes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.