Spurs Thread - 2023/24

I remember going to Maine Road to play Leeds who were neck & neck with the Rags going for the title with the same attitude. City played them off the park & won 4:0. You’ll hear the cheers after every goal cos once you get in there you want your team to win.

Remember leaving that day delighted with a 4 nil win.
We played the Rags at the swamp not long after and remembered telling a few I worked with that we'd beat them if we played like that.
Arrogant tossers laughed and said we had helped them win the league by beating Leeds.
Weren't laughing at the end of the season were they?

We played the Rags at the swamp not long after and remembered telling a few I worked with that we'd beat them if we played like that.
Arrogant tossers laughed and said we had helped them win the league by beating Leeds.
I must admit, I feared the worst, after that win, but it all turned out well in the end.

I remember going to Maine Road to play Leeds who were neck & neck with the Rags going for the title with the same attitude. City played them off the park & won 4:0. You’ll hear the cheers after every goal cos once you get in there you want your team to win.

I remember chatting to a bloke before the game, who was the landlord (I think) of the Pub that Tony Coton drank (alot) in, outside the City shop....and telling him, would win 4-0 ;)

You know I can remember all results, starting 11s & how I felt from the games 30-40 years ago & need the internet to remind me from this season ……

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.