Spurs Thread - 2023/24

Very strange post match from Ange.

He has form for it, I think the way he has transformed spurs has been excellent but I would question his ability to be annoyed at the slightest thing.

Wearing your heart on your sleeve in this game can take it out of you if you don't win.

Very strange post match from Ange.

If I was a Spurs fan I'd be pissed off with him. There is a video of him ranting at a Spurs fan behind his dugout at last night's game.
I get he's a football manager who wants to win and be successful, but he really needs to learn about the fierce tribal rivalry of football fans in this country. Last night was a double edged sword for their fans. Even if they'd beaten us it was still a long shot them qualifying for the champions league. We were beating them so they started to taunt their hated rivals. Understandable. If he doesn't learn this quickly he'd be better served fucking off to a club and league with no local rivalry.

He’ll be gone if he doesn’t get guarantee’s and unfortunately for spurs levy guarantee’s nothing but thinking spurs are a big club because they have a shiny stadium he’s the problem at spurs ..
this and because one of the chosen clubs arent where they want them to be spurs fans getting extra shit
spoke to few walking back to car last night th outstanding point their football fans and wanting best for there club

By the way, what sort of cunts boo a keeper who has just fractured his eye socket by a dangerous tackle? Hope Ange fucks these cunts off sharpish.

If I was a Spurs fan I'd be pissed off with him. There is a video of him ranting at a Spurs fan behind his dugout at last night's game.
I get he's a football manager who wants to win and be successful, but he really needs to learn about the fierce tribal rivalry of football fans in this country. Last night was a double edged sword for their fans. Even if they'd beaten us it was still a long shot them qualifying for the champions league. We were beating them so they started to taunt their hated rivals. Understandable. If he doesn't learn this quickly he'd be better served fucking off to a club and league with no local rivalry.
You’d think, after managing Celtic, he would know more than enough about local, tribal rivalries in the UK.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.