Spurs Thread - 2023/24

Wasn't they the first team to do the league and fa cup double? You get a lot of milk out of that!

An unbiased opinion>
Like city they've always had loyal fans big gates great players and in the top ten average attendance's since football began!

Now with there new stadium big attendances big turnover a very good manager now, they should be winning something in the next 3/5 years..
Preston North End were the first team to do the league and cup double.
About 75 years before Spurs did it.
They were unbeaten all season,and were the original "Invincibles".

It was only dull because you couldn't get the ball
Exactly my point, you had full control of the game and you didn’t do anything with it (other than a set piece goal). No entertainment, just a plan to get the results and fuck off back north. I thought you were supposed to be world champions. It felt like I was like watching Sheffield Utd. In fact they are more fun.

Exactly my point, you had full control of the game and you didn’t do anything with it (other than a set piece goal). No entertainment, just a plan to get the results and fuck off back north. I thought you were supposed to be world champions. It felt like I was like watching Sheffield Utd. In fact they are more fun.
Nice try, but it won't work....

An article just popped up on the phone by Paul Parker about Kane. Fuck me has he laid into the mouth breather. Says Kane is selfish and all he cares about is scoring records. Said Spurs were right to get rid. Right hatchet job.

Our last three Prime Ministers were not born the last time Spurs won the league!
Fun fact to fascinate/bore your mates with; Spurs' last league title is closer to the Victorian era than it is to the present day.

And that article is from two and a half years ago, nearly another thousand days ago. And no sign of that drought coming to an end any time soon.

Nice try, but it won't work....
Well. If that goal had been ruled out and it ended 0-0, would you be crowing about the performance? Maybe you would? I thought you were very dull. Suffocating the game. The triumph of the system over the individual. The result matters more than the journey. Maybe that City’s culture. It felt q bit rubbish to me.

Quick tip for you fella. You're a guest on a City fans' forum. Try to remember that. We're not expecting you to suck our cock, but leave the childish digs to Glory Glory. Otherwise, your time on here will be limited. If I went onto a Spurs forum, and started with the Spursy this and Spursy that, I have no doubt but that I'd be kicked off in double quick time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.