Spurs Thread - 2023/24

A whinging shithouse up front and a whinging shithouse at centre half. Add the whinging goalie and various snides having a go throughout the team, and virtually no ambition - how any Spursy fans can come on here and criticise our performance is a bit rich. But then again, they've always been a bit rich haven't they. Just not as rich as us.

They were an embarrassment last night. 1 shot - at home!
Not to mention the **** at RB laughing at Doku and trying to provoke him only to lose his shit when Doku responded in kind, as you said an embarrassement.

Exactly my point, you had full control of the game and you didn’t do anything with it (other than a set piece goal). No entertainment, just a plan to get the results and fuck off back north. I thought you were supposed to be world champions. It felt like I was like watching Sheffield Utd. In fact they are more fun.

There is someone, Somewhere who is incredibly sensible because you've stolen someone else's foolishness.

Exactly my point, you had full control of the game and you didn’t do anything with it (other than a set piece goal). No entertainment, just a plan to get the results and fuck off back north. I thought you were supposed to be world champions. It felt like I was like watching Sheffield Utd. In fact they are more fun.
Did Sheffield United school you too?

We’re not supposed to be world champions, we are world champions. And Sheffield United would have given us more of a game than you did last night.

Last edited:
Well you certainly aren't on that showing, 1 shot on goal at home in 90 minutes, in a cup tie.

Exactly. I was hoping for a basketball game. You can with a plan to suffocate us. You won so well done. But it was dull. And it lacked any joy. You could have won with a bit more style or panache.

As is well documented here 4-3 would have been fun.

Bernardo shot straight at the goalkeeper
Alvarez had a goal bound shot deflected
De Bruyne missed when it seemed easier to score & Porro made a last gasp block & celebrated like he'd scored the winner. The likes of Swindon Bristol City & Cheltenham have shown more attacking intent against us in cup ties

Exactly. I was hoping for a basketball game. You can with a plan to suffocate us. You won so well done. But it was dull. And it lacked any joy. You could have won with a bit more style or panache.

It certainly wasn’t dull from where I was sat, and if you can’t appreciate some of the football we played last night, then maybe you’d be better watching the darts. Maybe if you had actually given us a game you might have enjoyed it more?

Honestly as a football fan are you really thinking this or are just bullshitting seriously what have spurs done to deserve in your eyes rubbing shoulders with the treble winners or the best team in the world,yes I like the way spurs play and ange has completely changed the way you play and it’s refreshing to see,but 20 games in or so doesn’t make you world beaters ffs,and I’m not saying that as being patronising or entitled like YOU are.Now either you give your head a wobble or you just fuck off ..

Last edited:

A plan to suffocate you,
seriously ????

We played that exact way against every opposition for 7 years under Pep. The only difference is you didn't have Son on the pitch

Pep totally outthought Ange and we totally dominated you.

Ask any manager whether they prefer 4-3 chaos ball or a dominant 1-0 game and 99% will choose the latter.

The only reason it seemed dull is that we were wasteful in our finishing.

Had it finished 4-0, you wouldn’t have called us dull.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.