Spurs ticket prices

EssexYid said:
felixbg said:
spurs fans make me laugh, for some reason they're all obsessed with the idea that they have a million fans that cant get to the games each week because its sold out :/ same as west ham. Will never forget some west ham fan on 606 a few years back trying to convince Alan Green that they would sell out a 70'000 seater every week !!!

So where exactly does any Spurs fan make any such idiotic claim then ??? or are you just spouting bollocks about something you don't have a clue about, Spurs have the most expensive season tickets and match day tickets in the country along with Arsenal, it is called "supply and demand" pal, over 75,000 club members, over 22,000 fans on our season ticket waiting list, is why we sell out weeks and often months before games are played.

The fact that you compare our support to West Ham's says all about your knowledge on this subject, West Ham charge half the prices that Spurs do, the reason being is that they simply couldn't sell them at our prices, our fan base is miles bigger than theirs, and yet despite their lower ticket prices West Ham have not sold out once this season, Spurs next Six games are already SOLD OUT, got the picture now have you..

Why are you bragging about the fact that Spurs ticket prices are exhorbitantly, obscenely expensive?

EssexYid said:
felixbg said:
spurs fans make me laugh, for some reason they're all obsessed with the idea that they have a million fans that cant get to the games each week because its sold out :/ same as west ham. Will never forget some west ham fan on 606 a few years back trying to convince Alan Green that they would sell out a 70'000 seater every week !!!

So where exactly does any Spurs fan make any such idiotic claim then ??? or are you just spouting bollocks about something you don't have a clue about, Spurs have the most expensive season tickets and match day tickets in the country along with Arsenal, it is called "supply and demand" pal, over 75,000 club members, over 22,000 fans on our season ticket waiting list, is why we sell out weeks and often months before games are played.

The fact that you compare our support to West Ham's says all about your knowledge on this subject, West Ham charge half the prices that Spurs do, the reason being is that they simply couldn't sell them at our prices, our fan base is miles bigger than theirs, and yet despite their lower ticket prices West Ham have not sold out once this season, Spurs next Six games are already SOLD OUT, got the picture now have you..

What's the capacity of that new stadium your going to build one day?

Spurs are a shite club who have spent millions and have fuck all to show for it and do you honestly think that spurs are going to come on leaps and bounds just because you've got a new stadium to compete with the far better teams in London? I don't think so mate, hehehe!! You will always be THE SECOND RATE southern side. Way behind Arsenal and Chelsea.

You can come on here spouting your crap, but we don't give a shit. You used to be a team to beat, but we've just got a big makeover (big big tits, lipo and teeth done) and spurs just are'nt what they use to be anymore.

I'm sorry to say this as I know it hurts, "but....it's....it's over....Things have changed and we need to move on, so please don't keep trying to make contact, try and find another team, perhaps Stoke or someone....It's over!!!!.

Nicky D said:
EssexYid said:

Why are you bragging about the fact that Spurs ticket prices are exhorbitantly, obscenely expensive?

It's all about size you see, when your club has over spent and has had little success then at least you've got 'OUR TICKETS COST MORE THAN YOURSSS' thing to fall back on. Sad but true.

You've got to feel sorry for him really, the poor man must be going through hell. Never mind at least he's got his ticket prices to fall back on and his new six million seater stadium which will be packed to the rafters each week, small price for poor results.

EssexYid said:
felixbg said:

Although i hate spurs.......i have big respect for their fans.
Unfortunately essexyid, lots of fans on here wear blue tinted spectacles and give no credit whatsoever to other fans.
If your figures are correct, and i've no reason to doubt them, big respect. I'm not sure how many 'members' we have (although i believe it may be more that 75k), but one thing is for sure the match to match demand for tickets is not as it is at spurs. I know we have more seats to fill but if white hart lane currently held 48k i'm sure they would sell out most if not every game. As you say, your next 6 games are already sold out.......many on here will wish they could say that.
Regarding the price of tickets, as you say its down to supply and demand. If people are willing to pay the price........why change it ???

EssexYid said:
Spurs have the most expensive season tickets and match day tickets in the country along with Arsenal, it is called "supply and demand" pal, over 75,000 club members, over 22,000 fans on our season ticket waiting list, is why we sell out weeks and often months before games are played.
If any of this actually meant anything in terms of making you a better football team, I might, just might, actually give a shit about any of it.

You could have a gazillion billion trillion members for all I care; all it suggests to me is that at some point in the past your robbing bastard owners introduced a compulsory membership scheme for those wishing to purchase tickets.

And there's a big difference between being on a season ticket waiting list and actually forking out the £1,050 it costs to buy one. Just ask united. They've got 273,456,768,983 people on their season ticket waiting list, but miraculously any of us could have bought one at the start of this season if we'd suddenly taken leave of our senses.

E.Y. you seem to revel in your purported wealthy status - the crooks who have run your club for years know perfectly well how to screw people royal!

EssexYid said:
felixbg said:

fishing20cartoon.gif

my brother in law got a season ticket at spurs 3 years ago, he was on no waiting list or bugger all, he just applied.

under george graham sub 30000 gates were the common place.

when city went there in 1985/6 when lillis scored the gate was 17000, and there were loads of blues.

also watch espn when tottenham play arsenal in the eighties, swathesa of empty terracing, and loads of arsenal in the home seats.

fuck off tottenham

EssexYid said:
blue_manc said:
i work with a stoke fan he said that he's payin £27 not sure whether upper or lower, he also said that they hav been given 1700..
Apart from our game being more attractive to watch what is the difference?? 1700 people is still 1700.
I know it is supply and demand and if we keep goin there unlikely to reduce.

Some of you on here obviously don't understand the situation at Tottenham regarding ticket prices etc, Tottenham Hotspur couldn't care less if every single Manchester City fan boycotted the game at WHL, the reason being is that there are thousands and thousands of Spurs fans ready and waiting to buy up any unsold away ticket allocations.

Away teams are initially offered nearly 3,000 tickets, which will have to be paid for up front, often due to our expensive prices a 1,700
allocation is opted for, again to be paid for up front by the away club, so even if like Burnley recently only 1,000 or so tickets are sold Spurs are still paid in full for the entire 1,700 tickets, the other 1,300 from the initial 3,000 will have been sold on to Spurs fans (club members).

You might be able to dictate to Wigan Athletic by boycotting games, but they don't have over 75,000 club members or over 22,000 fans on their season ticket waiting list as Spurs do at the present time.

We understand the "situation" at spuds perfectly mate.
You're a ripping off bunch of arrogant twats.

fathellensbellend said:
my brother in law got a season ticket at spurs 3 years ago, he was on no waiting list or bugger all, he just applied.

under george graham sub 30000 gates were the common place.

when city went there in 1985/6 when lillis scored the gate was 17000, and there were loads of blues.

also watch espn when tottenham play arsenal in the eighties, swathesa of empty terracing, and loads of arsenal in the home seats.

fuck off tottenham

I was at this game, stood behind the goal, and we did take quite a few.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.