Spurs tickets

Thanks. Can't see me getting through to a human before they clock off for the weekend. I'm over an hour on hold.

Failing that, I'll just have to try my best down at Spurs, proof of purchase, emails and calls. We are a shitshow off the pitch, it's just the norm.
Have you tried messaging supporters services on twitter? Usually get back to me within an hour or so.

Would normally get the train but driving down Sunday, was going to park Enfield. Anyone have any other suggestions?
My mate who lives in Manchester but is a Spurs fan drives from Manchester.gets train from Bedford to St Pancras then tube to Tottenham Hale

My mate who lives in Manchester but is a Spurs fan drives from Manchester.gets train from Bedford to St Pancras then tube to Tottenham Hale
I reckon he goes on his own, whilst that isn't a bad idea it wouldn't be worth it for several people compared to and end of line tube trip at a difference of £20 each.

No ticket delivered with mail. Had two phones on the go to supporter services, both cut off after an hour. Have sent an email hoping for a response.

No ticket delivered with mail. Had two phones on the go to supporter services, both cut off after an hour. Have sent an email hoping for a response.

I was the same, nearly four hours on hold and an outsourced call center worker picked up the phone and put me on the list for collections down at Spurs. Less than 5 secs after I hung up my ticket dropped through the door, fucking sod's law if I ever saw it.

Sounds like there's plenty on the "list" so hopefully you can just take ID and there'll be no dramas with Spurs printing you one.

Reactions: W12
IT is the tightest security I have seen getting in a ground, and they did stop some young lads going in last time but don't know what the reason was.

There is an away ticket sales office at the steps at the bottom of the away end, you would hope they would allow an upgrade there, but some clubs have forced upgrades in the past and others just refused entry. In the later case it was really taking the piss, 24 year old on an under 16 at a ground near by.
You will be fi

Let’s have it right, supporter services are an absolute shambles. Can’t even get through on the phone, sometimes waiting for 4 hrs in a queue listening to the same music from 10 years ago. ive said it for years Whoever is in charged of this perpetual shit show should be fired due to total incompetence, Period

Let’s have it right, supporter services are an absolute shambles. Can’t even get through on the phone, sometimes waiting for 4 hrs in a queue listening to the same music from 10 years ago. ive said it for years Whoever is in charged of this perpetual shit show should be fired due to total incompetence, Period

Fantastic on the pitch, shite off it. I never shout at the person who eventually picks the phone up, on the odd time you get through, they are doing their best. There's several people in top managerial positions at the club however, who aren't worth their salary.

Just been told Irish centre shut tomorrow - I was planning to go there thought I'd let everyone know

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.