Spurs tickets

Still no ticket and still in the "queue" on the phone to supporter services. Doubt I'll get through to a human before they close tonight.

Anyone been in this position before for away tickets? May have to chance the Spurs ticket office before the game with my proof of purchase.

Still no ticket and still in the "queue" on the phone to supporter services. Doubt I'll get through to a human before they close tonight.

Anyone been in this position before for away tickets? May have to chance the Spurs ticket office before the game with my proof of purchase.
Supporter Services used to be contactable on the day to arrange replacements.

Had to pick up a duplicate at Leicester once and it was painless. A little booth opened at the back of the stand a couple of hours before kick off, I provided ID and they gave me the ticket.

Supporter Services used to be contactable on the day to arrange replacements.

Had to pick up a duplicate at Leicester once and it was painless. A little booth opened at the back of the stand a couple of hours before kick off, I provided ID and they gave me the ticket.

Thanks. Can't see me getting through to a human before they clock off for the weekend. I'm over an hour on hold.

Failing that, I'll just have to try my best down at Spurs, proof of purchase, emails and calls. We are a shitshow off the pitch, it's just the norm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.