Spurs v Arsenal 20th April very important - come on Arsenal

Since the League Cup Final:

Won 2 (Leyton Orient and Blackpool)
Drawn 4 (Sunderland, Blackburn, West Brom, Liverpool)
Lost 3 (United, Barca, Birmingham)

They don't exactly inspire me with confidence.

If spurs dont win against arsenal today then they are truly shit! If teams like Sunderland and Brom are taking points off then spurs ought to dick them.

That being said I hope they lose, however can't see it...

As long as the spuds don't win i'm happy. i would rather them lose if i'm honest as we need to ensure a top 4 finish first. anything else is a bonus.

I would love to see a thumping 0-5 victory for Arsenal, as unlikely as it sounds, give them the confidence to then beat United at Emirates, and hope Chelsea can do the scum at OT and snatch the title from Fergies grip... Unlikely I know but live in hope

However, I truly do want Spurs to get no points today, and can see them only drawing against Woys very well organised West Brom. We beat Blackburn and then we will be 5 points and no silly games in hand to worry about.. Factor in Spurs harder run in (really see anyone getting points at Anfield in remainder of season?) and with a bit of luck the game at Eastlands won't be that important in the end tables

apparently Wilshere has been benched.

Pavlyuchenko (sp) starting for Spuds.

teams:

Szcezeny; Sagna, Djourou, Koscielny, Clichy; Song, Diaby, Walcott, Fabregas, Nasri; van Persie

Gomes; Corluka, Dawson, Gallas, Assou-Ekotto; Van der Vaart, Huddlestone, Modric, Bale; Crouch, Pavlyuchenko.

talk about a battle of light midfields.

Good decision to bench Wilshere. Diaby and Song bring the steel we need in this game

Spurs can go 4th!!

Am I being a dumb twunt here? The guy on SSN just said spurs can go 4th with a win! Looking at the table doesn't that mean they have to win 13-0?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.