Spurs v City - CL QF I - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep,that sums it up for me too.

Very odd team,not one that i would have picked,but then i guess it has been picked with an eye on Sundays game.

At this stage of the season,tough choices and the odd gamble have to be made.
Yes , if we get a result here tonight it will be seen by fans as a good selection. Media may not spin it that way though but Media aren't attemting something well nigh impossible are they ?

Leftback was a no-brainer after all. There was only one healthy option - Delph (Surprised he is even healthy.)

That leaves Mahrez as the only surprise pick.

I took Kev over Dave, but I knew Ilkay and Dihno would start with one of the 2. I expected Bernado at RW but injury meant Mahrez.

In that light: while I missed out on Delph, Generalissimo, Walker, Dave and Mahrez (i.e half the team) none of their choices are shocking under the circumstances.

we are not that good a side to leave out KDB Leroy and Bernie. we are definitely not good enough to accommodate Marhez and Delph in the starting 11 of a CL quarter final.

Over 70% of this side beat Spurs in the league. Only changes Delph>Mendy Ota>Stones Bernie>Gund

We'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.