Spurs v Liverpool

jeffmr2 said:
What a great entertaining game- winning £25 by having an in play bet on spurs @ 5-1 doesnt harm either,pays for my beer tonight.

show of b'stard
I only made $20 by backing both to score.
Dont really care about this result as we SHOULD be more consistant and finish higher that both sides come the end of May (that is the month of may, the day of May has long since passed).
Great game to watch between two sides playing for the win.

mike channon´s windmill said:
Do you think we´d have been so profligate with those chances ? Spuds defence was a shambles today - got out of fookin jail again - It has to catch up with the coonts

With Dawson coming back their defence will improve a lot. Last year they got better second half of the season and could very well do the same this year, European spots are probably going to come down to the last game or around there again.

Breaker said:
Do you think we´d have been so profligate with those chances ? Spuds defence was a shambles today - got out of fookin jail again - It has to catch up with the coonts

With Dawson coming back their defence will improve a lot. Last year they got better second half of the season and could very well do the same this year, European spots are probably going to come down to the last game or around there again.
Fook Dawson - very average - a trier I´ll grant you that - did you see him for England , oh and Spuds against Young Boys?

Breaker said:
Fook Dawson - very average - a trier I´ll grant you that - did you see him for England , oh and Spuds against Young Boys?
What about last season, when he won Spurs' Player of the Year award? And when he helped keep two clean sheets against City?

I Know What I'm Talking About said:
What about last season, when he won Spurs' Player of the Year award? And when he helped keep two clean sheets against City?

last year is last year

VOOMER said:
I Know What I'm Talking About said:

last year is last year
Dawson was in superb form for his club last season. Think he missed King, because he was dodgy at the start of this season

Looks very much like 4 from 5 then this season - which is very much what most expected

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.