Spurs Vs City In Match Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lomas has a lob on said:
des hardi said:
no reaction from the spurs bench..... because there s nothing in this nasri tackle! yellow at best for dangerous play if just.

It was a cowards challenge, and if it were on a City player we'd all be calling for a red.

... even though he didn't touch him?

Bobbies Black Bins said:
des hardi said:
winchamblue said:
Dzeko could cost us the game here
is that the same dzeko who got four here last year??? goals which won us the league on GD over the W@nkstains

It's the same person in body but it's so obvious he is not interested and will be on his way in the summer.

It's ike he is on the field to sabotage us wining. I'd rather have a 80% Aguero surley he wont come out for second half.

Really??? You REALLY believe that?

I hope he scores second half to make you and all the other haters stfu.

Pathetic from some of you here and makes me realise why I rarely post on match day threads anymore.

Wankers the lot of you for slagging our player off. Dzeko is FAR from useless.

Very upset by that challenge from Nasri. He didn't hit Walker hard enough.

Suprised at the stick that Dzeko is getting. Holding the Ball up ok and lots of movement and link up play with Yaya and the awesome Tevez. Nasti playing really well too. A good performance this so far from City.

On the sky footage at 38 minutes 25 seconds game time-I swear huddlestone is singing along to Blue Moon!

Whilst sat on the bench.

ifiwasarichfan said:

Suprised at the stick that Dzeko is getting. Holding the Ball up ok and lots of movement and link up play with Yaya and the awesome Tevez. Nasti playing really well too. A good performance this so far from City.
Dzeko traps the ball further than I can kick it!

ifiwasarichfan said:

Hes WHAT !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.