Spurs Vs City In Match Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waller has been very dangerous for them.

Did Nasri even touch Walker on that supposed card? Looked like he whiffed to me

Mrmcfc said:
oakiecokie said:
Really what does Dzeko offer us ?? Fuck all !!! Workrate is shite,can`t control a ball and fucking awful as a target man.Sooner play with 10 men than him on the pitch.
For months now I`ve been giving him the benefit of the doubt,but enoughs enough.Want him out in the summer and the quicker the better.
Same. I've defended and defended him. But its time to call a spade a spade, and he just isn't god enough.

This. Can't wait for him to be gone.

BlueMoonWalker said:
Dzeko may not be having a great game so far but his presence is allowing Tevez to drop off and find space. Giving him the platform for the brilliant half he has had so Dzeko is having an indirect positive effect on our performance.

Pantilimon on then.

I hope Tevez is finally settled at City, when he plays like this, he is just a joy to watch.
He is so intelligent when playing between the lines.

We need another, Spurs are going to have to really throw caution to the wind sooner rather than later, and if we stay strong the game could really open up for the likes of Nasri and Tevez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.