Spurs Vs City Post match thread.

andrewmswift said:
WHERE DID THOSE EXTRA THREE FUCKING MINUTES COME FROM ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? GET IN HAMMERS

Eto'o thinking he can run in before the keeper takes a goal kick and put it in the net ? I unbelievable jeff

Did I really just hear the presentor say "after the match we'll be asking if Spurs were cheated" ? Fuck me, we won 5-1 and hit the post twice and had one cleared off the line.

That opening 20 minutes was the best Ive seen city play in my life. Went a bit sloppy when spurs just kicked the shit out us and injure our player at every opportunity.

Jovetic is one hell of a player.

Against Barca I wouldn't mind a midfield 3 of Fernandinho, Yaya and Demichellis.... I actually think he could do a decent job in there. Silva and Navas either side with Ned up top?

The_Boxing_KangaBlue said:
Chief football writer Phil McNulty at White Hart Lane
Tottenham 1-3 Man City
Yaya Toure scores for Manchester City
"Spurs feeling a real sense of injustice here after the penalty and Danny Rose's red card. They are showing commendable fight but Manchester City's quality is set up to punish the 10 men. Suspect City manager Manuel Pellegrini's decision to remove Yaya Toure is to protect him from the dangers of a red card with Chelsea coming to the Etihad next Monday."

McNulty already at it on the Beeb.

Twunt.

That Michael Owen is a two-faced twat. How the f*ck can he say the hand-ball by the Spurs player is not a penalty, when he clearly has his arms raised, yet goes on to say that Fernandinho, who had his arm down to his side, would have got a red card if it hadn't been a Spurs goal??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.