Spurs Vs City Post match thread.

kismet said:
Well done Edin ran over to the fans, got past the stewards and threw his shirt to a fan………….quality man

Really? That's class.

He had a bad shooting night, but:

Won a penalty/red card/2nd goal
Scored third goal
Set up 5th for Vinny on the bounce
Did everything else just about right.

Close MOTM for me...

Be a nice train ride home from Euston tonight for Vinny and team, first class seats, bit of dinner, top of the league.

Loved the way we played tonight, only reason I wanted the game to finish was to keep players free from injury.

Spurs were out to kick us and cause as much damage as they could and the commentators go on about them being robbed.

It could and should have been 10

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS TOP OF THE LEAGUE WE ARE TO HOT TO HANDLE THERE WE'RE MOMENTS TONIGHT WHEN WE SIMPLY ELECTRIFIED SPURS WITH OUR PLAY YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS NOW RIP ANOTHER ONE TO CHELSEA

Gabriel said:
Right. The Spurs lad has his hands up and touches the ball four times. Penalty, two nil, and the game is dead. Not a mention of it by the media pundits. Spurs were hard done by my eye.

Demichelis is apparently not good enough to play for us, according to Hoddle and Gray. What do these people know about football?

Well collymore rates him,so fuck em

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.