Spurs Vs City Post match thread.

top of the table. Fucking amazing. I didnt think it would happen and was quite pessimistic after the defeat to Sunderland. Glad I was wrong as fuck thinking we blew our title chances this season.

foetus said:
oh dear

If we had 11 men and the penalty and red card wasn't given the game would have been different, you never see the rich oligarch / oil Sheilkh's clubs at the receiving end of these "contentious decisions"

Someone posted this in the matchday forum
City is a terrible football club. Brilliant team but probably the worst football club of all time. Wasn't that long ago they were in the third division of English football. There was never any project prior to the Sheikh coming in. They were never shooting for the stars like us or Everton. Can't believe I'm saying this but even Chelsea were building something before Roman came in. City will always be a Championship team in my eyes. It doesn't matter how many titles they buy, doesn't matter if they beat us 20-0, doesn't matter if we are in conference and they are on their 20th Champions League in a row, we will always be a better football club than Manchester City.

Oops, someone's a little upset by the sounds of it!
Fantastic result tonight, whatever decisions were or were not made, you can't argue with a 5 - 1 drubbing.

The penalty debate is fucking ridiculous and Ginola has just been shouted down for saying the right thing. It's a tackle from behind and even though Rose touches the ball his left leg catches the ankle of Dzeko which makes it 100% a penalty.

The offside was so and so, you can see why the linesman gave it. I think you can make a very fair case for saying Adebayor was offside anyway and there was a blatant foul on Zabaleta two seconds before the free-kick for the cross, which wasn't a foul anyway.

sh249 said:
whp.blue said:
Chelsea may play for a win now on Monday

that should make our job a bit easier

Whichever way, we've got a hell of a chance to put ourselves well out in front.
I prefer teams to play attacking against us bc we are so fast to counter and we will out score any team. Better them attack us then just park the bus

To all those piss taking coonts on the jovetic thread ive got 4 things to say to you!!!!!!!

Nah nah nanah naah.!! ;)

Manchester_lalala said:
Still haven't seen a good angle for the offside goal, did it come off ades head?
was well interfering with play, irellevant if dawnson onside, abe went for ball

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.