Spurs Vs City Post match thread.

Listening to Ginola on BT Sport, alluding to it being a penalty. He thinks it was. He is bang right!!

The lad Rose has already taken Edins trailing leg and ankle before he gets to the ball. Nailed on pen.

As a neutral, I think Spurs were a little hard done by tonight.

A goal wrongly disallowed and a penalty wrongly given where Rose clearly got the ball and was sent off.

Against 10 men there was never any doubt.

Having said all that, I still think City would have won, so maybe an academic argument but of course, we will never know.

That first 35 minutes was just sublime from us. Should have been 4-0 at halftime. Cannot believe the negativity on BT, from Ian Darke and Owen. Completely pro Spurs, banging on about Dawson's disallowed goal, not one mention of the penalty we should have had at 1-0, when Bentaleb virtually caught the ball with both his hands, or the fact the game should have been out of sight by then. Apparantally Spurs were robbed. Then when Spurs scored, all the attention focused on Fernandinho's apparent "punch" off the line. It was a joke. Then Jake Humphrey at the end saying that Spurs were cheated. Absolute disgrace. If anyone can't see an agenda they're blind. If that had been a rag performance, with Mata putting in the display Silva did, or Rooney making a mockery of the defense like Aguero in the first half, we would never have heard the end of it.

moomba said:
foetus said:
oh dear

If we had 11 men and the penalty and red card wasn't given the game would have been different, you never see the rich oligarch / oil Sheilkh's clubs at the receiving end of these "contentious decisions"

Someone posted this in the matchday forum
City is a terrible football club. Brilliant team but probably the worst football club of all time. Wasn't that long ago they were in the third division of English football. There was never any project prior to the Sheikh coming in. They were never shooting for the stars like us or Everton. Can't believe I'm saying this but even Chelsea were building something before Roman came in. City will always be a Championship team in my eyes. It doesn't matter how many titles they buy, doesn't matter if they beat us 20-0, doesn't matter if we are in conference and they are on their 20th Champions League in a row, we will always be a better football club than Manchester City.

Love it

Calm down you bitter knobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Never a free kick for the 'offside' goal and definite handball not given in first half - analyse that you c**ts

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Listen lads, if BT sport really is pissing you off that much then get rid of it. Change your broadband provider. Hit the, in the pocket.

The more they squirm the more theyre hurting!! arf!!

Burtonblue said:
Why or why do they keep banging on about the controversy
We were fucking amazing before and after any controversy!!!

This. Imagine if the Rags ever came anywhere close to matching the performance we put in over the opening twenty minutes (nigh on impossible, admittedly) - I don't think a couple of marginal decisions, which ultimately were gotten right, would be the main focus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.