Spurs Vs City Post match thread.

It could have been ten! You lucky bastards it could have been ten!
What a privilege to be there!!!

goalmole said:
Lsmo said:
mcfc2607 said:
From rag cafe

Hahaha
Awesome, fuck the red twats. Nice to see Negredo on pitch at end hugging Jovetic, proper team player.
There is a great team spirit throughout this team. I think it was after the Kompany goal when the whole team went into a huddle in celebration.
Regardless of anything anyone says, since the misfits were weeded out, we are all pulling in the same direction from the topmost management down to the playing staff. You just have to watch the body language.

I thought that when they went into a huddle - it's just great to be a BLUE

mcmanus said:
mscenterh750 said:
mcmanus said:
What's Pro-Evo?
Did Mata's move fall through or something, or Rooney's 300k a week deal put on ice. Short sighted, short minded, blinkered red fucking twating fucking cwunts!.

Yep.

But what the fuck is Pro-Evo?

superbia in pro evo ...ia?

mancityvstoke said:
Gillespie said:
Bluemoon115 said:
So when Walker caught the ball we weren't hard done by?
Or when Rose dived for the free kick?
Or when Ade stayed on the pitch?
Or when they sent that **** on at half time to do a 30 second hatchet job on Silva?

Nah...

Go fuck a lemon.

You do realise I am a neutral and therefore likely to be more objective than you?

you do know who we all support don't you?

Dont like it fuck off.
Neutral? Bollocks.
Tell us who your team is then, and what the fuck you're doing on here.

Funny enough, I am kind of glad I live in the states and don't get the anti-city bias on commentary from NBC. No "money bags city"
or "destroying football" barbs, sounds like sports pundits are lethal over there.

mcfclovin88 said:
Barcon said:
Gillespie said:
You do realise I am a neutral and therefore likely to be more objective than you?

You might be a nuetral but you'r also a class A fucking plum. Not the first time you've made a pillock out of yourself either. You call it objective but, anyone that's familiar with your posts would say you that know fuck all about football.

He's an Arsenal fan, we've just knocked his team off top spot, not quite what I would call neutral..
They can't admit we're better than them. They continually use the ref excuse. 6-3 *****!
eg. from arsenalmania
How big decisions have we had this season? City have had about 6 since and including our game against them, and that's just been a few weeks

taconinja said:
deano ou812 said:
Dont know if its been mentioned,but what the fcuk was that lanky cnut ade at,kicking,stamping and wrestling players for 90 mins,although he wasn't on his own bunch of fcukers...
Why he didn't get yellow cards when he stamped Demichelis or shoved Toure in the back is baffling.
Agree,the number of times marriner seemed to suggest one last chance or just totally ignore what he was doing....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.