Spurs Vs City Post match thread.

it was joy to watch makes forget everything hope it will continue like that with a bit of luck also !

68 goals thats good also

why the heck was i so nervous before this game??!! :-)

This team is just the start of things to come lads!

They are a joy to watch.

And everyone else moaning about us is just pure envy and jealousy.

The futures bright, the future is blue.

urban genie said:
homerdog said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
I hate Owen. "It's heartbreaking for Spurs" he said at one point...

He actually added the "for Spurs" after hesitating - I think he slipped and really meant he was heartbroken!

You think he's bad still got bt on and that twat michael calvin has just called us finacial doping creative accountans

Yes, I saw that - just another bitter c*nt. He's a Millwall supporter, so what the fuck does he know about football?

Jovetic looked in good nick tonight. Prospects look good. Nice touches, good through ball and topped of by a goal BRAVO

The first half was some of the best football I've seen ,fucking unbelievable. Had a fiver on Aguero for first goal,done a bottle of wine in, absolutely buzzin'.

Seen the Chelsea result and thought fuck it,I'm bobbing out for a bottle of Prosecco,got round the corner,felt a fart coming on,forced it a little and for the first time since I was 12 I've shit meself. Right down the back of me leg .Had no choice but to carry on to the shop , confidence rocked.

Very much an evening of two halves for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.