Spurs vs City post match

Bullied by an average no-mark like Wanyama and the aggressiveness of Rose and Sissoko.

Silva has never liked it up him and the ability to squeeze and turn a ball into an offensive situation drops out of sight when KDB is not in the side.

Zabba and Kolarov need to go in January.

Am surprised they stayed in the first place. If at the end of last season you'd have said to me City were going to sign just 2 players I'd have put money on them both being full backs.

Bullied by an average no-mark like Wanyama and the aggressiveness of Rose and Sissoko.

Silva has never liked it up him and the ability to squeeze and turn a ball into an offensive situation drops out of sight when KDB is not in the side.

Zabba and Kolarov need to go in January.

Can't see that happening until the Summer?

Poor team selection by pep today but credit spurs they were far better sharper first half we improved and were slightly the better team 2nd half didn't take the 4 or 5 chances we created! Pep will have learnt alot today sagna and Clichy are a must for the bigger games and we were too deep from the off big gaping holes between defence and midfield and midfield to forwards. No need to panick and a good run of winnable league games from now till mid December should see us open up more of gap at the top. Very early to predict but i think we are in a 3 way go for the title with spurs and the dippers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.