Spurs Vs City Pre match Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester City will not win the premiership this year and thats fact.We might beat Spurs on sunday though.My only fear for this game is we dont play like we did,against Wigan or we will get beat.

baildon blue said:
Manchester City will not win the premiership this year and thats fact.We might beat Spurs on sunday though.My only fear for this game is we dont play like we did,against Wigan or we will get beat.
That was also said when City lost at Arsenal to go 8 points behind

Beat Spurs, and the gap will be 10 points. We don't play them this time, but they play Chelsea and Arsenal and anyone can take points off them at present. LDWWLLWD.

It's unlikely as it was last season, but the miracle happened. Don't give up what we worked so hard for last season. Make them fight for it and if their form of the last 8 games keeps up, we will go very very close if we win our games. That's not an unreasonable assumption. Win our games and Utd are averaging a draw a game at the minute

baildon blue said:

Hoenstly. I think that the Wigan game was a bit of a diversion.

Not (really) much to play for Prem wise from us... loads for them to play for:-
a) "we are not City's mugs for the FA Cup final"

b) "We are shitting a brick over being dragged down ito a relegation battle".

I thinks we'll go OK vs Spuds..

At the end of the day the FA CUp has got to be a priority now

rTdmZbo.jpg

Unamused.jpg

Ade will do what he did last time and spend half the game trying to get zab booked and sent off,hope zab keeps his head and the ref isn't conned again

Very tough game this one. I hope we don't play like we did against Wigan otherwise we are toast.That being said, Spurs have a lot of injury worries, and if Bale doesn't play I can't see them being that tough. 0:2 for us (I hope!) Come on City!

Before the Wigan game I said to myself that we'd looked that good of late we wouldn't lose another game this season. That was then after that dreadful game I just can't see us getting 3 points down at Spurs but I hope I'm wrong.

Hart

Zaba Kompany Nastasic Clichy

Barry Milner

Yaya

Tevez Dzeko Nasri

Plenty of attacking options even with Aguero and Silva injured (no need to rush em back) Spurs are a bigger team and more of a threat than Wigan and City will know this so can't see us being as bad as we were Wed.

Marvin said:
baildon blue said:
That was also said when City lost at Arsenal to go 8 points behind

Beat Spurs, and the gap will be 10 points. We don't play them this time, but they play Chelsea and Arsenal and anyone can take points off them at present. LDWWLLWD.

It's unlikely as it was last season, but the miracle happened. Don't give up what we worked so hard for last season. Make them fight for it and if their form of the last 8 games keeps up, we will go very very close if we win our games. That's not an unreasonable assumption. Win our games and Utd are averaging a draw a game at the minute

I'm with you on this mate. I don't think there was any belief against Wigan that we could actually catch em. However now there really is a chance. With Zaba and Clichy back in on Sunday, we should go all out and terrorise the spuds. The rags will lose to Villa. It's on the cards. BELIEVE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.