Spurs Vs City pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Len Rum said:
Massive boost that the Beast is back. Definitely tips the balance in our favour. Apparently Townsend is out for them, even better news.

Lamela out as well,he seems to have trouble staying on his feet so good he is out

karen7 said:
Len Rum said:
Massive boost that the Beast is back. Definitely tips the balance in our favour. Apparently Townsend is out for them, even better news.

Lamela out as well,he seems to have trouble staying on his feet so good he is out

He has been a disappointment for them so far , shocking against us at Spurs and his lack of pace was there for all to see.

Would rather he start for them to be honest.

Townsend if he is out and I am not so sure on that unless Sherwood said as much in his prematch is big plus for us.

Hart - Zabaleta, Kompany, Demichelis, Kolarov - Yaya, Fernandinho, Silva, Navas - Aguero, Negredo

Subs: Pantillimon, Richards, Nastasic, Rodwell, Milner, Jovetic, Dzeko

Tottenham will attack and it will be an open game. 3-1.

We can expect Soldado to score a screamer as he's been a flop and that's what City does. It won't matter though, 1-3.

gwt said:
We can expect Soldado to score a screamer as he's been a flop and that's what City does. It won't matter though, 1-3.

Doubt he will start with both Ade and Soldado.

hart
zabba-kompany-nasty-kolarov

fernandinho-yaya

navas-silva

dzeko-aguero

this team should be enough for spurs 2-0 win

Chippy_boy said:
BringBackSwales said:
Tricky_Trev said:
I hope that this really hammers home the need for another central midfielder. Our best available cover for Yaya and Fernandinho is now Demichelis (because Rodwell's shite).

...............................Negredo................Aguero............................

.....................Silva................................................................Navas
......................................Yaya.............Fernandinho......................
Kolarov..........................................................................................
......................Demichelis/Nastasic......Kompany.........Zabaleta

................................................Hart................................................

No Rodwell is not SHITE, he is injury prone.

He is a bit shite, to be fair. Him and Yaya was just horrific.

He is just coming back from long-term injury, to be really fair

Very much doubt Dzeko will be dropped. No point building up his confidence just to drop him. I would bet against Dzeko & Negredo. After all Pellegrini wasn't happy he had to play Sergio for 90 minutes Saturday.

Negredo & Aguero without question against Chelsea.

Hope I'm wrong, fingers crossed for strongest starting xi.

Hart
Zaba VK Nasti Kolarov
Fernadinho Ya Ya
Navas. Silva
Sergio Beast.

Jovetic, Panti, Richards, MDM, Dzeko, Clichy, Rodwell.

Lloris
Walker, Chiriches, Vertonghen, Rose
Sandro, Dembele
Lennon, Eriken, Sigurdsson
Adebayor

Is how I would like to see us line up, though I expect we will see Dawson ahead of Chiriches (uh oh) and Chadli in as well.

If Sherwood pulls a Sherwood and plays two strikers then we might as well end the match at the opening whistle and award City the 3 points.

Heart says 2-2, head says 1-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.