Spurs Vs City pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ffs, if we won points on here for positivity and confidence in our lads, we'd be in relegation trouble. This is my mantra for today...

We are no longer typical city
We are no longer typical city!

No doubt they are going to come at us but I don't think they are anywhere near the team they were under Arry. Can see them scoring but with the beast, Silva all back we are looking good attacking wise. Milner and Garcia being out leaves us very thin in midfield and that is something that we desperately need to address before the window closes or we are basically relying on Silva, Yaya and Fernandinho for the next few weeks... One of them gets injured and we are in big trouble.

Spurs don't score many, and we score a shit load. I'm going for a 3-1 victory. I think they will stick with 4-4-2, which is why I am confident. Sherwood seems to go by the mantra that 'they can worry about us' which is a great attitude, until you come up against a better team.

We dominate 5 man midfielders week in week out, so a 4 man midfield should be no problems.

This Post from GloryGlory made me chuckle-

"

Aguero v Dawson

iRHWNIjbhjg4z.gif
"

Loukas said:
http://www.tottenhamhotspurs.tv/forum/players-lounge/35393-stats-man-city-away-game-other-thoughts.html

Some spurs fans talking about our last game... the person who made the post seems to think 5 of our goals were lucky, spurs were the better team, and City didn't even play well.

they had 19 throws to our 9 apparently, on the basis the Premier League should have awarded them the 3 points not us

whp.blue said:
Chippy_boy said:
whp.blue said:
I genuinely believe if we keep a clean sheet we will get at least a point

I can't make my mind up whether this is the dumbest thing I have ever read, or a Clarkie?

Why do you believe that if we keep a clean sheet we won't get at least a point?

Hahaha funny as f*ck. cheered me up no end this did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.