Spurs Vs City pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our back line still concerns me. if we sort that out I think the league is ours.We must improve at back for this to happen or we will get punished at some point.

TrueBlue1705 said:
************* Hart *************

Zab ** Kompany ** Nastasic ** Clichy

******* Yaya *** Fernandihno

Navas ******* Silva ******* Jovetic

*********** Aguero *************

Just remember you heard it hear first :-D

-- Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:19 am --

bigf42 said:
If Sherwood plays 4-4-2 against us, it will be a goal fest with us comfortably on top, he hasn't got the tactical knowse to pull a fast one, and if he tried Pellers would see through it.

Don't think we should underestimate Sherwood .....

Robin Hood never did

;-))

bert's broken neck said:
keemcfc said:
First time we'll have played with genuine pressure really this season as we could go top, I'd go for this team and guess at a hard 2-1 win

______________Hart
Zabaleta__Kompany_Lescott__Clichy

_______Yaya____Fernandinho
____Navas_________________Silva
_____________Aguero
____________Negredo

Bench:
Pantilimon, Demichelis, Kolarov, Garcia, Jovetic, Dzeko, Milner/Rodwell

I would start with Milner and keep Navas back for the last 20+ minutes - in case we need to chase the game (like we did at Fulham). I also think that Nasty might be useful for his height, in place of Lezza. Thank fuck the Beast seems as though he's going to make it - I would have gone with Dezko and Jovetic starting, with Kun on the bench (same thinking as for Navas) because Kun and Edin doesn't do it for me, if the Beast was'nt starting. Must start Kun and the Beast on Monday - let's hope they both come through the match unscathed!

Lescott's taller than Nasty, isn't he? if not there's nothing in it.

I think 3 points are crucial tonight. From a physchological perspective, its much harder chasing than leading. And I'd like to see how Arsenal do with the pressure of chasing. We are on an amazing run and opportunities like tonight are the reward for that, having clawed back 6 points on Arsenal

Hoping for a win and three points to go top of the table and stay there until the end of the season!

Also really hope we do not get any injuries because we have a very busy month, we play chelsea twice, and barca at home right after FA cup with chelsea

March is crucial as well with us playing the Rags, arsenal and barca.

Wish we would have got some players in on loans til the end of the season to cope with injuries and resting key players

Pigeonho said:
Giddy as fuck. The day can't go quick enough. Not anticipated a match like this for a while. 3 points are a necessity tonight.
Agree
Although a points not the end of the world especially if we get three against the chavs
I'll be happy if we are top of the league come Monday night.

As Pellegrini will definitely play 4-4-2, I'd not be surprised to see Jovetic starts with Silva behind Aguero and Negredo.
Kompany and Nastasic in defence with Clichy left back. It's in line with the ones who have played lately in both cupgames.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.