Spurs Vs City pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
jollylescott said:
eversince 76 said:
As Pellegrini will definitely play 4-4-2, I'd not be surprised to see Jovetic starts with Silva behind Aguero and Negredo.
Kompany and Nastasic in defence with Clichy left back. It's in line with the ones who have played lately in both cupgames.
It's a game where Sherwood might go for it (play 4-4-2). I hope so as that would play into our hands.

He went 451 against Swansea, the 5 were hardly defensively minded though.

Sherwood has got the spuds playing well again and tonight's result will not be a rout, I think City will be too strong for them though and win 2-0, win this and beat Chelsea and we will be in pole position to win the PL.

Pigeonho said:
jimbopm said:
What a massive couple of games coming up, If we win them both I think the league is ours.
Ducado will be onto you for that. ;-)

For the poster above this one, can't see Chelsea getting anything other than a win. West Ham are dog shit. All we have to do is look after our own result tonight and hopefully sit proudly on top of the perch, waiting to give Jose's boys a beating on Monday. Who have Arsenal got over the weekend?

Sorry, unintentional brain fart!

Tottenham need the points just as much as City, and their fans won't want it any other way than to see them attack us. I am sure they'll go for it, which should play into our hands. I can see us running out comfortable winners as they are very poor defensively - much worse than us. Going forward, we'll be as strong as ever. No doubt we'll concede a late goal to give us some worries.
3-1 for City - same as when we won the league in '68!

It's raining here in London, so with that in mind, does anybody know how City's results have faired in wet weather? I was at the Fulham match which was a real stinker for the weather, but we played very well. I think a slippy surface suits our quick, slick passing style. Are there stattos out there who can break down recent results for bad weather conditions?

The Black Shed said:
It's raining here in London, so with that in mind, does anybody know how City's results have faired in wet weather? I was at the Fulham match which was a real stinker for the weather, but we played very well. I think a slippy surface suits our quick, slick passing style. Are there stattos out there who can break down recent results for bad weather conditions?

The results are pretty much the same as they are in good weather pal.

The Black Shed said:

I am always told by M18CTID that City ALWAYS play better on wet pitches

this is the chance, the arses cracked last night, so now is the time to kick on, no ifs or buts. 3 points a must and top spot is ours till end of season.

Win this and Monday and title will be heading here in my opinion.

We would have 7 more home games and if we could get the full 21 from them that would take us to 77 points.

I reckon we would only then need around 10 points from the other 7 aways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.