Spurs Vs City pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
Hopefully as the 6th goes in, we'll see another Nasri funny-face, (from the sideline, of course)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86LIq5S5Ftw[/youtube]

Savic at the end there.

Going to be a very tough game. Can see it being tight and the game being won by a single goal. Just hope it's us. Not got very good vibes about it tonight.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Win this and Monday and title will be heading here in my opinion.

We would have 7 more home games and if we could get the full 21 from them that would take us to 77 points.

I reckon we would only then need around 10 points from the other 7 aways.

I agree

strongbowholic said:
Going to be a very tough game. Can see it being tight and the game being won by a single goal. Just hope it's us. Not got very good vibes about it tonight.
Chin up holic, we'll win by at least 2.

Thank god Arsenal dropped points yesterday, reduces the pressure massively.

If Aguero, Yaya, Fern & Kompany start we'll win.

Amazing statistic just on SSN, we haven't lost since losing at Sunderland just before the 6-0 win over Spurs in November. I have to say I am quite confident, they haven't got a proper quality striker apart from Adebayor but he isn't someone they could rely on. The only danger we usually have is the likes of Defoe and Bale but they have all long gone. Sets it up very nicely for the Chelsea game if we win tonight and nearly a weeks rest too, we simply have to win!

lewis2013 said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Win this and Monday and title will be heading here in my opinion.

We would have 7 more home games and if we could get the full 21 from them that would take us to 77 points.

I reckon we would only then need around 10 points from the other 7 aways.

I agree

If we're top after Monday's game we'll not so much have it in the bag perhaps and I'm sure there will be a few 'moments' but I wouldn't expect given our current form/work ethic to lose top spot this season and ulitimately pull away from the rest.

Loukas said:

bearing in mind chelski are on our tails too, if they win, they go 2nd just a point behind and so mondays game will be crucial, even more so than tonights tbh.

We are the new u*****. Things are happening to us that normally never would. Everything works out for us.

We spank West Ham in the first leg, then as opposed to being pleasant and losing the second leg 2-1ish or some such, we score within 3 minutes to really rub their noses in it.

They score 5 minutes later, but obviously the liner has his flag up.

We are 0-2 down at home at half time, but everybody knows we will still get through

To help out, because opponents are so terrified of us and their mental mindset is that they presume they will lose eventually anyway, the keeper chucks one in his own net all De Gea like with a couple of minutes left.

Given the chance of going top, u***** would win tonight. so will we.

welsh_andy said:
Loukas said:

bearing in mind chelski are on our tails too, if they win, they go 2nd just a point behind and so mondays game will be crucial, even more so than tonights tbh.

The good thing about Arsenal dropping points is that we can lose tonight and still be well within the shout come Monday.

A draw wouldn't be a terrible result, however I have a negative feeling we'll lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.