Spurs Vs City pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proper Sherwood wankfest on BT. I hope we piss on their chips and do a big shit on their top 4 hopes.

Blue Haze said:
Ugh playing 2 strikers against a 5 man midfield at WHL. This won't be fun.

People think we're invincible.

We struggled against Liverpool who put us under a lot of pressure, we struggled to get out of our own half against Newcastle, we struggled against Southampton and so on.

It's no slight on our players and in many ways it creates more space for them to attack, but we definitely draw pressure onto ourselves doing it.

wagonman said:
I am on my lucky bar stool with my lucky hat in the correct position by the till watching the match on the lucky screen in the 4 Rocks Bar in Praia de Rocha, Portugal.

Never lost before under these conditions so why, oh why am I so nervous?

JJ

puta que pariu! Where's your lucky underpants?

Blue Haze said:
Ugh playing 2 strikers against a 5 man midfield at WHL. This won't be fun.

Kun will drop in behind Edin, not ideal but it will come down to how clinical we are tonight, take our early chances and we could pick them off, wasteful and it could be indeed a long evening!!

This game will be won in the middle of the park. I fancied Sherwood to go toe to toe with us but he has swamped the midfield. That tactic has worked against us this season. Edin needs to put in a shift tonight or we will not see any of the ball. If he's going with his Bambi on ice impression then this will be tough. When that ball comes into feet it needs to stay there to let our midfield have a breather and support the play. If he does that then we will take this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.