Spurs Vs City pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs to win.

We won't have enough of the ball.

Our only chance is being exceedingly clinical which I don't see happening with Dzeko up top.

Eccles Blue said:
Pigeonho said:
Nice words from Ginola. 'The perfect team'.

I just came on here to say the same thing. They are both being very complimentary about us. Wish they, or one of them at least, were going to be in the commentary box!
Owen isn't as bad as many make out, not in the way they say anyway. He's dull as fuck, but that's about it. I don't like him for that reason, that he's dull as fuck.<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:23 pm --<br /><br />
King Geedorah said:
Spurs to win.

Our only chance is being exceedingly clinical which I don't see happening with Dzeko up top.
I know, because he's shit isn't he him.
Defeatist.

King Geedorah said:
Spurs to win.

Considering the amount of games he's actually played, he's not far away from Negredo and Aguero really. I think he'll get one tonight.

Ducado said:
welsh_andy said:
suprised with edin getting nod, must be a niggle for the beast

he hurt his shoulder the other week am surprised he is on the bench

Was it not Spurs he scored 4 against the other year, perhaps Pellers thinks he is suited to playing against them

King Geedorah said:
Spurs to win.

O dear!

keemcfc said:
super_city_si said:
Need Dzeko to work hard tonight. If he does we have every reason to win. If he doesnt , we're going to be over-run in midfield.
?
It's a fair point, our strikers quite regularly drop back and help out in midfield.

MrE said:
Ducado said:
welsh_andy said:
suprised with edin getting nod, must be a niggle for the beast

he hurt his shoulder the other week am surprised he is on the bench

Was it not Spurs he scored 4 against the other year, perhaps Pellers thinks he is suited to playing against them

just said he not starting due to the shoulder, but will probs come on for edin, probs after 60mins if still in game or leading,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.