Spurs Vs City pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
I am goin to do something novel. I am going to decide how good that team is,
AFTER they have played some football ;-)
Now, that's just crazy talk!
:-)

LoveCity said:
Unreal that Nasri isn't starting, obviously been a very naughty boy. But to start Lampard, who has been ineffective since January in his cameos, in an apparent attacking midfield role is shocking.

Its the same role he played in the previous two games, isn't it? Pellers did mention that Lampard gives an extra option in the box with his runs and headers and its a sort of compromise for not selecting a 4-4-2.

Not knocking Bony as I am sure he will be a decent player for us, but what on earth was the rush to sign him in January all about. Especially as finally Pellegrini seems to have worked out that one striker is best.

It means that we now have two very expensive strikers on the bench. Also having left Lampard out of things for months how come he's now a starter when he's leaving us in a matter of weeks.

As usual, baffling.

karen7 said:
Lampards head will be with chelsea,would have taken nasri off the naughty step

It's true actually, he might have seen the celebrations before this game.

Not sure why Nasri isn't playing but maybe the plan is to bring him on later.

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
mosssideblue said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Lampard instead of Nasri? Another cock-up by Pelligrini.

Come on then master tactician, why is that?

Watch the game and all will be revealed to you.

With Fern twins and Milner we needed Nasri today,maybe hes to come on later when Lampard is knackered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.