Spurs Vs City pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs: Lloris(c), Dier, Fazio, Vertonghen, Rose, Mason, Bentaleb, Chadli, Eriksen, Lamela, Kane.
Subs: Vorm, Yedlin, Chiriches, Paulinho, Stambouli, Soldado, Adebayor.

MCFC: Hart(c), Zabaleta, Demichelis, Mangala, Kolarov, Fernandinho, Fernando, Milner, Lampard, Silva, Aguero.
Subs: Caballero, Sagna, Boyata, Clichy, Nasri, Dzeko, Bony.

Referee: Andre Marriner.

Very narrow and slow midfield that.

Looks like we are going to have to try and do our typical performance of trying to pass it into the net.

We really lack a good few world class 1v1 players, that really needs to be addressed in the summer.

sam-caddick said:

Looks like we are going to have to try and do our typical performance of trying to pass it into the net.

We really lack a good few world class 1v1 players, that really needs to be addressed in the summer.

Less flap please.

Decent side except i would've liked someone else for Lampard.

I like the chances of Aguero up against the 6"5 slow Fazio.

Wouldn't surprise me if Lamela had his first big game against Kolarov.

sam-caddick said:

We don't have pace in the side, Navas is the only one but Rose is fast himself and pretty good. Milner is a different option and will allow Zab to overlap more.

I'm interested to know if Nasri is injured or just out of favour still? Would have preferred Silva behind Kun personally.

Bruun said:
sam-caddick said:

Less flap please.

Decent side except i would've liked someone else for Lampard.

I think it's an OK side and we should hopefully dominate the ball.

My only concern is that it looks too slow and laboured, Spurs have plenty of youth and pace that could press us intensely today which we don't deal that well with unless we are on really top form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.