Spurs Vs City pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IWasHere said:
J_Bow said:
Yaya's missing so he better not go with Fernandinho and Fernando as a pair. Serg loves this fixture, hoping he can reproduce.

Any news on Clichy returning?

If anything I hope he does lol. Dinho should play week in week out imo and Fernando I feel sorry for him because he plays in a 442 formation with yaya meaning he's always going to get exposed and this obviously makes him look shit. Hopefully we play 4231 nando and Dinho holding, milner Navas and silva attacking mid.

Don't know if we'll win though, we have battered them recently which is a plus and hopefully we batter them on Sunday.

Fernando has looked best behind a two, not quick enough or good enough in possession to be in a pairing.

BenLlewellyn said:
Hart

Zab
Demi
Mangala
Kolarov *sigh*

Fernandinho
Fernando

Navas
Silva
Milner

Aguero

Not even gonna start to predict the score

Like the look of that team would prefer clichy to kolarov! Grafters right across the middle with the magic in the front 2! Think navas could have a lot of joy with zabba down our right hand side! But got a bad feeling pellers could go with

hart

zabba
demi
mangala
kolarov

nando
lampard
navas
silva

aguero
bony

No Lampard please

---------------------Hart
Zab-------MDM----Mangala---Kolarov
----------Fernando--Fernandinho
-------Milner-------Silva-----Aguero
---------------------Bony

Navas on after an hour against tiring legs

Without Yaya we should be better defensively. Hopefully our ball possession will be better than against Villa when we continually gave it away. Our passing was abysmal that day and probably helped Villa control possession.

if we can get 3 wins on the trot that should raise the teams confidence and give us a good run into the end of the season

With Bony fit and Yaya out I have no doubt we'll play 442 with the two ferns in midfield. Going to be end to end this one with both teams defensively frail. Reading a spurs forum apparently they have no fit fullbacks so we should be able to take advantage.

3-1 City.

Manchester_lalala said:
I'd settle for a draw. Keeps us above United if they win there game.

Me too mate as it gets a tough away game fone without defeat. A sneaky win would be lovely though! ;-)

JustAnotherCityFan said:
With Bony fit and Yaya out I have no doubt we'll play 442 with the two ferns in midfield. Going to be end to end this one with both teams defensively frail. Reading a spurs forum apparently they have no fit fullbacks so we should be able to take advantage.

3-1 City.
Damn...no Danny Rose?

super_city_si said:
JustAnotherCityFan said:

3-1 City.
Damn...no Danny Rose?

The Physio room has him down as having a hamstring injury and a return date of 3rd May so they may risk him.

No matter who will start and whatever the formation, I'm afraid the match will turn out to be an exact copy of the one we played at Spurs two years ago. Same circumstances, about the same time , and we will probably score first as well. I hope they make me eat my words ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.