Spurs Vs City pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
eversince 76 said:
No matter who will start and whatever the formation, I'm afraid the match will turn out to be an exact copy of the one we played at Spurs two years ago. Same circumstances, about the same time , and we will probably score first as well. I hope they make me eat my words ...

That's been one of the problems we don't have a formation. We seem have no shape or organization. When I watch even the relegation threatened sides they at least look like they are following the coaches instructions.
This one could go either way as both are playing poorly.

When I watch even the relegation threatened sides they at least look like they are following the coaches instructions.

Really?

I imagine Cockney media darling Harry Kane will score against us. I think we'll probably lose this one.

Now we know the chavs can win the title minutes before we kick off i think the boys will be really flat,a difficult game will be harder i think

Have zero confidence in the team regardless of who starts to come back with any points whatsoever. Despite the fact we've completely smashed Spurs on several occasions over the last few seasons. That's how far we've fallen this calender year. Either way, with 4th more or less secured now thanks to other teams inability to win more than anything, and with it being a bank holiday and an early start down to London for most, i expect the away fans to be in good spirits. Should be like a proper end of season party like we used to have before the hassle of actually being in the hunt for titles made us all too nervous to enjoy the game as much.

Who is this Jovetic character?. When did we purchase him?.

Joking aside I would like to see him perform. - give us a glimpse of what he can do.

I strongly believe that both Spurs and Liverpool would prefer to be out of the Europa league than in it. Spurs will have little motivation other than the fact they are at home. We've got to still fight to finish 3rd at least so that should count for something. I say should because whether it does or not is a different story. We've had some of our best games against Spurs over the years. We've been good at WHL (were fantastic last season). As much as we are out of form I still think we'll have too much for Spurs and will beat them.

Quite confident we will beat Spurs. We are on the back of 2 wins including a last minute winner from Fernandinho vs Villa which is always a morale booster going into the next game. Spurs have been poor 2nd half of the season and will probably be purposely trying to not finish 5th or 6th to avoid Europa League. Yaya missing could be a blessing in disguise as we should be better defensively. Sergio will want to outshine Kane to prove he should have been POTY and in the TOTY and will be motivated by winning the Golden Boot.

Hart

Zabaleta
Demichelis
Mangala
Clichy

Milner
Navas
Fernando
Fernandinho
Silva

Aguero

Fair enough we have underperformed this season , there are a handful of players going through the motions and patently in their comfort zone ,after another title win , and i would be the 1st to say , with the investment we have had , it is a poor season. But the negativity on this thread is astounding , we are being compared to relegation threatened teams , the last time i looked we were 2nd in the premiership , the highest scorers in the league and the only team to put any sort of challenge to the chavs for the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.