spurs

"something must be wrong there" said jim white to paul mccarthy on ssn last week while slagging off city from all angles. let's see if he says the same about spurs this week, preferably to tony gale.

not holding my breath though.

Marvin said:
No sympathy for Spurs, but they are missing a lot of players.

Harry dropped the ball badly by not signing a new striker. Even someone like Huntelaar would have been worth a gamble if they can't attract A listers as besides the Crouch head-down -> VDV tap in, they are short on ideas for goals.

bookiesgirl said:
Marvin said:
No sympathy for Spurs, but they are missing a lot of players.
should be missing huddlestone, still dont know how he got away with that.

Especially when you think that Super Mario's appeal has been knocked back and he's out for three games for a lot less Huddlestone got away with. I hate Spurs and the media do them no real favours with the lovey-dovey stuff 'cos it's bogus and everyone else starts resenting it.

I think Liverpool are our only serious competition for top 4. I'm not too worried about a side relying on Crouch and the russian for goals. They really are struggling. Without van der vart they'd be hovering around the relegation zone.

Ducado said:
I seem to remember a thread on here saying we should get Harry Rednap for our manager, lets see if anyone can find it LOL
Ah from the great Arry is a rag

No mention yet then on Dodgy Arry's court appearance sheduled for early 2011 I take it.
Twitchy faced scroat...pity we stopped shipping out to OZ for a life time penal servitude that would have stopped his idiotic opinions being canvassed by the southern media on everything from the political situation in Iraq to the X Factor.
The guy is a shyster

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.