spurs

Should also be noted that while Spurs are missing players, Sunderland were missing Bent and Al-Muhammadi, two of their best players, today, which crippled them a lot as they rarely had decent attacks.

so win tomorrow and we can hope we are putting daylight between ourselves and the media wankfest which is tottingham>> COME ON CITY!!

Their lucky that goal of there's stood.Howard Webb missed van der vaarts clear handball.Check it out,a howler.

They're no closer to a crisis than we were perceived to be a few days ago.

They're just missing Defoe as they're struggling to hit the net at home and still won at Stoke which isn't an easy thing to do.

FantasyIreland said:
According to the Elephant man Nedum had a blinder against Bale tonight...

I've yet to see Bale look anything remotely like one of the best players in the world as he's been hyped in any premier league game. He puts in 2 very good shifts against an Italian side that clearly did no homework on him and he's compared to Messi. Still, the makings of a fine player with potential but he's not that good.

MyJeckyllDoesntHyde said:
FantasyIreland said:

I've yet to see Bale look anything remotely like one of the best players in the world as he's been hyped in any premier league game. He puts in 2 very good shifts against an Italian side that clearly did no homework on him and he's compared to Messi. Still, the makings of a fine player with potential but he's not that good.
And i think twitcher knows exactly that,given the fact he has been mentioning how much they really really dont want 50million for him in January and they will not be inviting bids.......... pmsl!

MyJeckyllDoesntHyde said:
FantasyIreland said:

I only saw the highlights but it looked like Nedum played him really well.

As long as you have pace,you are going to be ok against bale,he is like a white version of valencia but just not as quick and he lacks a plan b when his one trick doesn't work but he is a very good crosser of the ball,you have a striker with movement a la dzeko or van nistelrooy in the box and he would thrive and score in bunches with his amazing crosses.

Onuoha again showed today why he is a much better right back than micah especially defensively,he is cleverer as well and just as quick and really reads the game way better but i think richards is a much better centre back.

Good for us to have them both at our club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.