Spursmad give us a wave

there have been many claiming to be ITK but Spursmad has been spot on with 6 out of 6............

he was correct on Eto until it fell down between Eto and Barca..................

MCFC-alan88 said:
Benarbia said:
Haha 10 pages of morons begging for a private message, can the posters stoop much lower?

Not really, it's shameful and embarrassing to be honest.

Fair play to Spursmad, but some people on here are cringeworthy.

i agree too.. and yet even though i attempted to do so with some dignity intact, i shamefully joined the chorus. the idea of a pm containing tomorrows news was just too tempting.

to those who are thinking of doing so, don't bother, keep your dignity (no one is passing it on unless they know you anyway)

All alone here in South Wales smothered by RAGS crying in there pints last night(haha) im in the pub game and brought out all my shirts, scarfs, hats and pictures and decorated the pub was so funny really pissed the majority of the pool team off as they lost for the first time this year,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,anyone want to move to wales think i lost a load of punters and need a new pool team haha ctid

Should this thread really be called Spursmad give us a wave?

Surely it should be Spursmad give us a pm.

If the guy has got info, he'll post it, as he has done before. Leave the fella alone and have patience.

God Some folk just need to get a life.

P.S. Pm for me too please ;)

fook me, you haven't got a chance with swine flu if this PM epidemic is anything to go by.

I wouldn't mind a dose of this PM epidemic.

So if you would..... sneeze a PM this way.

Dave

FFS get a grip - i've just had to read 5 pages of absolute garbage, people asking for a PM. No wonder site is running slow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.