Spursmad give us a wave

Good to see you back gary (ahem sorry Spursmad ;) )

Think that now we've signed Tevez people have chilled out a bit now... they were getting a bit antsy last week, plus there were some chelsea fans on here stirring stuff up.

I look forward to your next update... thanks again for taking the time to come on here and post - it's not like you have any reason to, other than being a top bloke. If you come up for the spurs game I can pretty much guarantee you won't have to pay for a drink for as long as you're up there. Hell you'll probably get alcohol poisoning just from people giving you drinks!

Cambridgeblue said:
Good to see you back gary (ahem sorry Spursmad ;) )

Think that now we've signed Tevez people have chilled out a bit now... they were getting a bit antsy last week, plus there were some chelsea fans on here stirring stuff up.

I look forward to your next update... thanks again for taking the time to come on here and post - it's not like you have any reason to, other than being a top bloke. If you come up for the spurs game I can pretty much guarantee you won't have to pay for a drink for as long as you're up there. Hell you'll probably get alcohol poisoning just from people giving you drinks!
If Barryo get's his way there will be bits dropping off him by half time

PoolHustler said:
spursmad321 said:
gillymcfc said:
Nice to see you on tonight after yo got another in the bag

When an we expect Terry?

Soon I hope - Bluemoon will crash for sure if we get JT

Thanks gilly, The JT deal is getting closer, I will be speaking to my source tomorrow so hopefully I will have some more info.

Good to see you back Spursmad. If Terry does sign for City I think Bluemoon will go into meltdown, I bet Ric's having nightmares already just thinking about it ;-)

Blue moon? The whole bloody tinternet mate! Jeez I never really saw these days comin for us and the scum shopping in the bargain basement!

cheers spursmad please keep posting mate . top class info !
not sure how anybody can doubt you !

As you can see from length of time as a member and the number of posts made, I don't post lightly, but it's good to see you back.
Don't let the knobs grind you down.

Vieira for spurs?

mrbelfry said:
Thanks Spurs.I don't know if you can say but are we actually talking to Terry about contracts or still trying to get permission to talk to him?

You will receive a pm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.