Spursmad Stick

PolishCTID8 said:
Biamp said:
As someone else mentioned we are our own worst enemies sometimes.

thanks Spursmad, I always read any info that you post you with great interest. Great job mate, will be looking for your updates.

I second that. Both Spursmad and Ajay just want to give us a little more info and its like they get hammered everyday. They are just as big a fans as we are. If they give us some more info then we should thank them for sticking their necks out there for our enjoyment. Thanks boys and keep up the good work. Polska loves you guys.

spursmad aint no city fan. but that isnt any reason to give him shit though

SingBlue said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
I see this from both sides.

When folks post stuff on here saying that so and so is signing, it's a done deal, he'll sign on 1st July etc etc and it doesn't happen. They deserve some stick. We all know that things can change in football but if you make a solid bold statement and it doesn't come to fruition you must accept that some stick is going to come your way.

On the other side, there does seem to be quite a few folk on here who hang on every single word some say. They dissect statements to the nnnnnth degree, find meaning where there is no meaning, get excited and giddy over an innocent statement linking City to a great player, run off and tell all their pals, put a bet on etc etc and if it doesn't come to pass they get angry.

In my opinion, calm is required by all.

Good post and completely correct in every aspect.

Naah, there's deffo some grammatical errors in there

????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.