Spursmad Stick

Cheesy said:
I posted this somewhere else, but I think it's worth saying again...

I'm sure that many of the ITK's post on here with good intentions & genuinely believe that what they are saying is the truth. What gets me is how so many fans believe every word of it. Surely we all know by now that the football world is a very strange one where things are constantly changing. My advice, enjoy what the ITKers post, but take it all with a pinch of salt then you won't get your hopes up too much or be too disappointed if things don't work out.
...and don't run the ITKer out of town if they posted in good faith and the deal becomes complicated...

Wheelsy said:
Cheesy said:
I posted this somewhere else, but I think it's worth saying again...

I'm sure that many of the ITK's post on here with good intentions & genuinely believe that what they are saying is the truth. What gets me is how so many fans believe every word of it. Surely we all know by now that the football world is a very strange one where things are constantly changing. My advice, enjoy what the ITKers post, but take it all with a pinch of salt then you won't get your hopes up too much or be too disappointed if things don't work out.
...and don't run the ITKer out of town if they posted in good faith and the deal becomes complicated...

Agree, the attention seeking twats & wummers are easy to spot & get dealt with anyway.

personally i've never knocked an itk and don't see why i ever would.

that doesn't mean i believe every word of course, but itks generally make for good reading and we'd be a lot poorer on here without them

spursmad and ajay seem to be the ones worth reading carefully, and with ajay especially, watch the wording.

god i can't wait until 1st September.

forevercity said:
PSmyth07 said:
I'm pretty sure he can look after himself, or is this a job for the Internet Police?

internet police? over the years afew VERY good ITK'ers have been hounded off here or genuine ITK'ers dont post info because of the abuse dished out, and the forum becomes worse off without these posters/info. dont want the same to happen to spursmad

If they are really genuine, then they have naff all to worry about.

To say, 'I'm not going to post on this forum again because people are calling me nasty names', is absolutely pathetic. They need a reality check, it's only a forum and most of the people who slate these people probably won't be brave enough to say it to their faces.

forevercity said:
poor show from those giving spursmad et al stick

spursmad ALONE has contributed more in his 2 week stint than those giving him stick have and will EVER contribute

Spursmad> The nonce's giving him mouth!

Couldn't agree more forevercity, well said!

As someone else mentioned we are our own worst enemies sometimes.

thanks Spursmad, I always read any info that you post you with great interest. Great job mate, will be looking for your updates.

Biamp said:
As someone else mentioned we are our own worst enemies sometimes.

thanks Spursmad, I always read any info that you post you with great interest. Great job mate, will be looking for your updates.

I second that. Both Spursmad and Ajay just want to give us a little more info and its like they get hammered everyday. They are just as big a fans as we are. If they give us some more info then we should thank them for sticking their necks out there for our enjoyment. Thanks boys and keep up the good work. Polska loves you guys.

forevercity said:

spursmad ALONE has contributed more in his 2 week stint than those giving him stick have and will EVER contribute

Have to agree F.C Real itk by the way hows joe

BLUEMOONBAZ said:
forevercity said:

Have to agree F.C Real itk by the way hows joe

he's good mate, looking forward to his brum stint, not given up hope on city though, wich is good news! brum officialy my 2nd team now ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.