Sri Lanka Easter Sunday Bomb Blasts

Isis target muslims who do not follow their sect of the muslim religion as much as they target Christians or any other form of infidel.

However it is time the world inluding the UK stopped pussy footing and cow towing to the pc brigade. The biggest threat of terrorism and loss of life is a muslim problem. Yes there was the NZ nut but his actions were the actions of a sick individual.

Will we react in the same way here a we did to the NZ attack? Will there be extra police guarding churches as there were mosques after that attack?

Ir is a tragedy every time a life is lost to these evil people whatever persuasion they are but Pc and the left in this country aid and abet the jihadists.

Yep heard nothing but praise for him, knew his name but not him, only recently retired so sad.
You work your bollocks off all your life,with the aim of having a wonderfully well earnt retirement,and fate goes and deals a hand like that.....

Devastatingly sad and unfair.

You work your bollocks off all your life,with the aim of having a wonderfully well earnt retirement,and fate goes and deals a hand like that.....

Devastatingly sad and unfair.
Indeed mate that’s why I’ll go as soon as soon as I can and enjoy mine as much as possible.

Hey there blues, I'm Samaru from Sri Lanka and I'm the Chairman of MCFC Supporters Club Sri Lanka. We have a huge fan base for City here and just wanted you all to know we all are safe. Unfortunately few of our friends have died in these blasts. It's a tragedy and 2 days later the country is still in shell shock. I just wanted to apologize and send my condolences as a Sri Lankan to all the foreigners who were killed specially Billy Harrop and his wife Sally from Manchester who passed away. We all are heart broken :(

Hey there blues, I'm Samaru from Sri Lanka and I'm the Chairman of MCFC Supporters Club Sri Lanka. We have a huge fan base for City here and just wanted you all to know we all are safe. Unfortunately few of our friends have died in these blasts. It's a tragedy and 2 days later the country is still in shell shock. I just wanted to apologize and send my condolences as a Sri Lankan to all the foreigners who were killed specially Billy Harrop and his wife Sally from Manchester who passed away. We all are heart broken :(
Our thoughts are with you Samaru,these are incredibly difficult and sad times we live in.

The scummy cvnts responsible are pure filth that do not deserve to exist in our society.......you are obviously a very decent man,so please understand,you have nothing to apologise for.

Stay strong and please accept my deepest sympathy for the devastation and loss you are all suffering x

You shouldn’t need to apologise Samaru. You’re not to blame for these sick individuals that are like a cancer around the world. I flew back from Colombo after a wonderful week in Unawatuna on the 12th April.

It’s a beautiful country with fantastic people and I’m truly sorry for all those affected by these cowardly attacks. My thoughts are with you and your countrymen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.