SSN Bad news

Bigga said:
citygirl77 said:
Why is it only bad news on SSN for MCFC:- rejected offer for Milner, what are MCFC missing out on with Roboniho helping Santos through to final, and now slating Bellers for not getting involved with national team (putting team news first)

LOL!! It seems that the Scum are 'ready to bid' £28Mil for him! They don't have the dosh for that to happen AND get a striker of worth!

They're trying to do a Berbaflop back to us!

haha then we will go 29

although fergie wont even try to outbid us. hes not that thick

lazerblu said:
Rags will get Milner. They can offer a part ex and cash, more than likely Carrick who would walk into Villa's team anyway.

Nothing will happen will after the WC. Going to be a long summer.

Unlike Matty, I disagree on the Carrick point. As I alluded too, some time ago, Rodwell is their sights and media have only just got on to this. They're also willing to let Carrick go if they're serious(as I'm led to believe) of wanting Modric to their roster(Ginga can replace Carrick).

Either way, this Milner-chasing simply doesn't ring true. They are just bumping up the price in tit-for-tat, me thinks!

Sorry to seem a bit negative on the Milner front, but like Ireland the season before last, Milner has had one outstanding season at Villa. Twelve months ago not many City fans would of thought about swapping Ireland for Milner after the season that he just had, to go and spend £30 million for him after one good season would be crazy in my opinion.

Eggsy said:
Sorry to seem a bit negative on the Milner front, but like Ireland the season before last, Milner has had one outstanding season at Villa. Twelve months ago not many City fans would of thought about swapping Ireland for Milner after the season that he just had, to go and spend £30 million for him after one good season would be crazy in my opinion.

I agree.

None too keen on the move for him, to be fair.

johnny on the spot said:
If you press red on your remote, it turns the TV off.

You bastard, I tried what you said and all it has done is take me to Sky Interactive but SSN is still on in the corner of the screen.

Utd have just bid £35.50 for Jason Clacker the Leatherhead centre forward and mobile hairdresser, he is seen as a viable alternative if their Messi bid fails.

I'd rather not have him for a ridiculous price.

I don't buy into this weaken other sides around us nonsense, we're strengthing they're transfer budget to bring in better players from abroad.

Don't mind how much we throw away on imports, let's be stingier on the domestic front.

If United want to pay 28 million I say let them have him (maybe push them up a bit higher)

Celebritykiller said:

I don't buy into this weaken other sides around us nonsense, we're strengthing they're transfer budget to bring in better players from abroad.

Don't mind how much we throw away on imports, let's be stingier on the domestic front.

If United want to pay 28 million I say let them have him (maybe push them up a bit higher)

But if we pay a rival team a load of cash for a player then everyone will know they have that money to spend and prices will be bumped up for them too. So they probably wouldn't be able to take advantage of the cash quite as much as you'd think.

Lancet Fluke said:
Celebritykiller said:

But if we pay a rival team a load of cash for a player then everyone will know they have that money to spend and prices will be bumped up for them too. So they probably wouldn't be able to take advantage of the cash quite as much as you'd think.

That might be true, somewhat, but there are prices and there are "City" prices...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.