SSN - Benitez Gone

kiam06 said:
Project said:
This is amazing news for us mate.

I don't see why everybody is so happy? If major investors now come in as is predicted they will probably end up with a top name manager and therefore they will be a major threat again.

Rafa was doing a great job at cocking it up so we needed him to stay!!!

As i've always said, they had a poor year but there is no way we can just assume the same thing would happen again. Their home form was excellent in 2010 but it was too late. Regardless of what people say, Benitez is a top class manager who has done a very decent job there given the circumstances. Losing him is a big blow - 95% of Liverpool fans will agree with me and they know the club better than ourselves.

More importantly, it will probably start the exodus of their genuine world class players; breaking up the Gerrard/Torres axis is a big fucking win for us. As it stands they are a rudderless ship. No manager, no money, no hope. The longer that goes on the less chance they have of finding a buyer and the less chance they have of keeping hold of their best players.

The Fixer said:
kiam06 said:
I don't see why everybody is so happy? If major investors now come in as is predicted they will probably end up with a top name manager and therefore they will be a major threat again.

Rafa was doing a great job at cocking it up so we needed him to stay!!!

Have the liverpool owners decided to drop their asking price by 300 million then?

Can you please explain to the Bluemoon forum how you know how much the Liverpool owners want for the club? Are you related to them?

Don't you think its more likely an investor is coming in and wanted the Rafa fiasco sorted before they arrived? That is what it looks like to me, hope I'm wrong.

kiam06 said:
The Fixer said:
Have the liverpool owners decided to drop their asking price by 300 million then?

Can you please explain to the Bluemoon forum how you know how much the Liverpool owners want for the club? Are you related to them?

Don't you think its more likely an investor is coming in and wanted the Rafa fiasco sorted before they arrived? That is what it looks like to me, hope I'm wrong.

Tom Hicks on ssn a few days ago said we think we have a realistic valuation of 6-800 million. We will only sell for that figure, hence no fcuker is interested mate.

kiam06 said:
The Fixer said:

It could easily be the other way around, Rafa was promised movement within the ownership group, it wasn't forthcoming so he thought fuck this and both parties agreed to move on.

O'neill is a cert imho.
Dalgliesh looks favourable but the major rumours ive heard from villa fans is that O'neill's been going there since april

kiam06 said:
The Fixer said:

I agree, new owners might not have wanted him and you look shit if you come in and the first thing you do is fire the manager IMHO.

kiam06 said:
The Fixer said:

An investor buying the club (that will remain indebted at least to H&G Cayman Islands holding company) at a massively inflated price when a new stadium needs to be built as well?

The Fixer said:
kiam06 said:

Tom Hicks on ssn a few days ago said we think we have a realistic valuation of 6-800 million. We will only sell for that figure, hence no fcuker is interested mate.

This is just typical sales talk mate, they are trying to bump up the price as anybody would. Looks like they are getting ready to sell which would back up my earlier point IMO.

Like I say its not the greatest news imo as the boat was rocking and I think it might now be rescued.

pretty disappointed with rafa myself to be honest, he had a 16 mill contract and instead of holding out for the full whack and dropping them deeper in the mire, he settles for a smaller figure.

shame on you manuel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.