SSN - Benitez Gone

kiam06 said:
The Fixer said:
Tom Hicks on ssn a few days ago said we think we have a realistic valuation of 6-800 million. We will only sell for that figure, hence no fcuker is interested mate.

This is just typical sales talk mate, they are trying to bump up the price as anybody would. Looks like they are getting ready to sell which would back up my earlier point IMO.

Like I say its not the greatest news imo as the boat was rocking and I think it might now be rescued.

they won't get a top class manager in, what do they have to offer? (in terms of things that actually realistically get a top manager on your payroll pronto I mean - like a decent transfer budget and a good salary - not just 'history')

kiam06 said:
The Fixer said:
Tom Hicks on ssn a few days ago said we think we have a realistic valuation of 6-800 million. We will only sell for that figure, hence no fcuker is interested mate.

This is just typical sales talk mate, they are trying to bump up the price as anybody would. Looks like they are getting ready to sell which would back up my earlier point IMO.

Like I say its not the greatest news imo as the boat was rocking and I think it might now be rescued.

Not a fcuking chance these yanks will sell for the price put on it's head by the RBS of 300 mill, they want their pound of flesh. Infact i'll wager anyone on here no inestor is lined up to takeover liverpool in the next few weeks.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
kiam06 said:
Can you please explain to the Bluemoon forum how you know how much the Liverpool owners want for the club? Are you related to them?

Don't you think its more likely an investor is coming in and wanted the Rafa fiasco sorted before they arrived? That is what it looks like to me, hope I'm wrong.
It could easily be the other way around, Rafa was promised movement within the ownership group, it wasn't forthcoming so he thought fuck this and both parties agreed to move on.

exactly. If there are wealthy investors on the way why would Rafa decide to walk away with less than the 16 mil he was entitled to? Surely he would have hung on in there a bit longer for that or else would see the new investors as a way of improving t he squad the way he has always wanted to

haller said:
pretty disappointed with rafa myself to be honest, he had a 16 mill contract and instead of holding out for the full whack and dropping them deeper in the mire, he settles for a smaller figure.

shame on you manuel.

Should have had a word with Hughes

The Fixer said:
kiam06 said:

Not a fcuking chance these yanks will sell for the price put on it's head by the RBS of 300 mill, they want their pound of flesh. Infact i'll wager anyone on here no inestor is lined up to takeover liverpool in the next few weeks.

Yep there's no one lined up to take over, even RAWK pretty much accept that as fact.

They might well not sell the club for six months or so to be honest.

If they do, what are the chance of it being to someone who'll bankroll them? Probably worse than they've ever been, in this 'economic climate'

Project said:
Regardless of what people say, Benitez is a top class manager who has done a very decent job there given the circumstances.
Yes he did a great job at Valencia (so he clearly isn't a bad manager) but the third biggest spender in the Premiership in his time there and they've won what exactly apart from the CL? An FA cup.

Another one who couldn't make the leap to the Premiership along with Ramos et al.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Project said:
Regardless of what people say, Benitez is a top class manager who has done a very decent job there given the circumstances.
Yes he did a great job at Valencia (so he clearly isn't a bad manager) but the third biggest spender in the Premiership in his time there and they've won what exactly apart from the CL? An FA cup.

Another one who couldn't make the leap to the Premiership along with Ramos et al.

Sorry mate but you are way off here.

Firstly, he's had to wheel and deal significantly. A lot of incomings and outgoings. Their net spend works out to be relative pennies for each of his seasons in charge. Yet compare the players they have now to what he inherited. He's taken them far.

Secondly, he reached the CL final twice, winning it once. Oh, and a UEFA Cup final.

Thirdly, he took them to second place in the league with just 2 defeats and a record points haul.

All this at a time when Chelsea were outspending everyone, and United had several £20m+ players in their squad.

To compare him to Ramos is absolutely ridiculous.

fucking cry babies on RAWK.

They've lost a manager, they're in debt but they are still in the Prem League and still in Europe, until they actually realise what shit feels like(like being down in the 3rd tier being totally humiliated) then they can grow the fuck up and stop acting so hard done by.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.